Devil's advocacy for Babers that I'm not sure I believe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Devil's advocacy for Babers that I'm not sure I believe

There’s posts on this board that said we did. In fact that we were the first to offer.
Yet it was said yesterday that norvell called him 30 minutes after he was in the portal?

I’m not raging at all. You may be projecting. If we offered and got beat out by FSU so be it
You must have missed the numerous posts over the past year that discussed this extensively. Babers even spoke to the young man right after we played them last year. He was offered by SU first. He started stacking up offers after his play against SU. He had his choice of offers. Here’s just one thread regarding Verse.

In fact if you look at the top of the page on the far right, there’s a magnifying glass next to the search option. You can search the entire message board for every post that mentions ‘Verse’. It’s a useful tool for any question one may have to see if a subject has already been discussed.

My concern with Dino is that he is playing guys who are medically cleared but not physically able to perform at a level where they can help. GS was about 50 to 60 percent last night (same as the last couple games he's played). It hampered more than his running, it also impacts his ability to throw accurately. It also seems to be messing with his ability to make the right read on the RRO plays probably because he doesn't trust his ability to get through the LOS.

Tucker just doesn't have the speed and shiftiiness he needs to make up for the lack of holes. He is not at the same level he was physically last year or early in the Louisville game.

Injuries happen to every team. I think if he had sat these two earlier in the season until they were healthy, we would be having more success now. It isn't fair to those guys, the team or the fans.
Not to contradict you but I actually thought that Sean finally looked like his old self, but blocking and penalties held him back. Prior to this game I would agree though.

You must have missed the numerous posts over the past year that discussed this extensively. Babers even spoke to the young man right after we played them last year. He was offered by SU first. He started stacking up offers after his play against SU. He had his choice of offers. Here’s just one thread regarding Verse.

In fact if you look at the top of the page on the far right, there’s a magnifying glass next to the search option. You can search the entire message board for every post that mentions ‘Verse’. It’s a useful tool for any question one may have to see if a subject has been discussed.

The attacks on SU for missing Verse are twitter political takes bad.

Dino friggin chased the guy down on the field at the end of the Albany game, and his recruitment (we have a board for that) was covered in great detail with lots of inside takes.

In fact if you look at the top of the page on the far right, there’s a magnifying glass next to the search option. You can search the entire message board for every post that mentions ‘Verse’. It’s a useful tool for any question one may have to see if a subject has already been discussed.
Jeez I didn’t realize we offered Verse and asked if we definitely did… He picked FSU over us, so be it.

If you do a search for “Verse” you probably get just as many results for the “Hip Hop” thread too haha

Elmore's loss has been more noticeable these last few games. His replacement averages a penalty per quarter almost.

Isaiah Jones is the other. Team is still looking for that #2. What if...

There's speculation Tucker is still banged up. But he has favored some body parts throughout the season.

Obviously Shrader has missed time and only practiced half the time this week. Disadvantage.

And there's something going on with the OL. Even the inability to rotate sucks.

Depth is an issue. All teams go through this at game 10 but it's hitting hard here.

I'm happy with that 6th win and those extra practices will pay huge dividends in Spring and next Fall.
I mean... a wideout catching 3 passes a game would qualify as a "number 2". That doesn't mean they are one.

The legend of Elmore (who I think is an awesome kid and wish him the best) grows by the season.

The OL? Honestly they've been the healthiest positional group, no?

Tucker probably is banged up. Most injured position in all of football too. Another reason why playing a 213481 snaps in early games was a bit irrational.

Shrader definitely injured. No argument there.