Devito activated | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

I didn’t even know he was in the NFL until yesterday - before a play was even called - u could take a pic of the opening snap and ask 100 people - who doesn’t belong in this pic - and all 100 would choose DeVito
He belongs out there more than anyone on that Giants O line.

The day after I graduated college, I was sitting at breakfast with my father. He slips a piece of paper across the table and I say “what’s this”? He says, “it’s your rent effective tomorrow”. I look at him and say - “I can get an apartment for that” to which he says: “exactly”.
My parents gave me luggage for my graduation present.

Last edited:
I’m impressed he held it in.

I screamed THATS YOUR 4TH AND 3 PLAY??!!!
That story is ALL over the place, if you Google Devito... And most of Twitter thinks his family are the Soprano's...

I'm just looking for Tommy stories, and somehow Google and Twitter has turned into Syracuse Fan, circa 2021... lol. Whole Lotta talk about Dad...Including an interview with him - NOT TOMMY- in the NY Post... and that his Mom makes his bed, and Chicken cutlets(I hope its Piccata, because those are GOOD...lol) Its kind of entertaining.

I'll still be rooting for Tommy... Only 3 TDs away from being the #2 NFL QB, that suited up for us. Crazy story.

I for one am thrilled that all DeVito family members are living their dreams.

Tommy gets to be an NFL QB.

Mom gets to have her graduated son live at home.

Dad gets to go to NFL games and get on TV because his kid's throwing passes.

This is an American success story, sports fans.

That story is ALL over the place, if you Google Devito... And most of Twitter thinks his family are the Soprano's...

I'm just looking for Tommy stories, and somehow Google and Twitter has turned into Syracuse Fan, circa 2021... lol. Whole Lotta talk about Dad...Including an interview with him - NOT TOMMY- in the NY Post... and that his Mom makes his bed, and Chicken cutlets(I hope its Piccata, because those are GOOD...lol) Its kind of entertaining.

I'll still be rooting for Tommy... Only 3 TDs away from being the #2 NFL QB, that suited up for us. Crazy story.
RHONJ has to add them

watching tommy take snaps against NFL lineman reminded me of a scene in JURASIC PARK

CGx2SZsU8AA8Fnj.png

I never would have imagined Tommy Devito and family would be one of the major NFL storylines week 10 of the 2023 NFL szn lol I mean they all kinda made it no? It’s like a show, but jeez the kids making good money. Has media on him, I bet regardless of the way he plays the rest of year this media alone has his name floating around the NFL enough to allow him to be on a practice squad or backup for the next few seasons. I just can’t get over how wild his time at cuse was and how somehow he made it to the league and is starting at QB. Kinda amazing

I never would have imagined Tommy Devito and family would be one of the major NFL storylines week 10 of the 2023 NFL szn lol I mean they all kinda made it no? It’s like a show, but jeez the kids making good money. Has media on him, I bet regardless of the way he plays the rest of year this media alone has his name floating around the NFL enough to allow him to be on a practice squad or backup for the next few seasons. I just can’t get over how wild his time at cuse was and how somehow he made it to the league and is starting at QB. Kinda amazing
Two reasons he is starting for the Giants
1) Daniel Jones injured
2) Tyrod Taylor injured

1) Daniel Jones injured
2) Tyrod Taylor injured
Exactly - I don’t mean he is a top 32 starting qb, just the fact this wild ride somehow made him a starting qb

He’s the kind of kid who should be on that boring QB show.

I was most interested in Marriota and not the plight of Mahomes and even Cousins.

Show me more of the fringe guys hanging on for dear life….one where 90% of his alumni fan base is actually rooting for him to fail so their ‘fantastic analysis posts’ that no one remembers, will be vindicated as gospel on a random sports message board.

Now that’s compelling tv.

Last edited:
1) Daniel Jones injured
2) Tyrod Taylor injured
yep, but It IS kinda of a crazy story, and next time you see me feel free to call me Nostradamus……

Last edited:

Does anybody remember Jim Del Gaizo?

His playing is raising integrity of the game questions.
Well if that’s the case I’m glad they’re saying he’s from “Illinois!”

As for the integrity part of things if you’re referring to intentionally tanking for a better draft pick, that’s been going on for as long as theres been pro sports for that And other reasons (major league).

But good for him, Bad for Giants fans, but good for him to make some big $.

Tommy has 3 passing TDs, and one Rushing. Double both the other guys.

It IS a good story. Bad team. Hometown practice squad player, living at home. 100% Jersey... Sooooo many Memes.

If he somehow pulls out a good enough game, and beats Washington or NE? He'll be the Mayor of Jersey.

Last edited: