Devito activated | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

The DeVito experience was lacking due to equal parts bad ol and bad qb play. He’s evolved nicely and no longer needs to “create” to be successful, rather can use what we always identified as the nfl arm and his experience/smarts to be successful. Wonderful to watch. Let’s hope we see more of it tonight!

Tom Devito has a radio spot for Peerless Boilers on the Giants radio broadcast. Says he's installed them for years. It's kind of a cross promotion for Peerless and Devito Plumbing. Gotta admit Tommy is making a splash and taking full taking advantage of this opportunity. I am glad for him.

Devito is looking better and better as his sample size gets bigger. Nice quick release and few bad decisions.

Have to think he outplays Jones in camp next summer that dude is ass and the Giants can’t really do anything but burn another year off that deal.

Devito is looking better and better as his sample size gets bigger. Nice quick release and few bad decisions.

Have to think he outplays Jones in camp next summer that dude is ass and the Giants can’t really do anything but burn another year off that deal.

Draft someone, sign a placeholder (I hope)

Tommy could always throw well, although not one the run. He's clearly gotten a lot better at that. He's always been good at the QB draw but was never much of a scrambler. He's gotten good at buying time. He's always been cautious about avoiding turnovers and other bad plays - to a fault at times. But I recall the 2020 season came aaprt when he went down. He'd kept us in game until we faded in the foruth quarter. When he got hurt and we had to go with Morgan and Culpepper, they'd have 2-3 bad turnovers in the second or third quarters and we were way out of it. They hate turnovers in the NFL and Tommy avoid them. They just said that he's "won the locker room" and I think he's won over his coaches.

Tommy DeVito is an NFL quarterback!

How do you like them apples?

MV5BMGMwZDNkMWYtZjkxNi00OGViLWJkNGQtMjEyMGNlNDgyZThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile a certain special teams coach may be looking for a job tomorrow morning, (from the other game).

Update: My Dolphins lost a 13-27 lead to a 4-8 Titans team with 4:34 left by giving up 139 yards in two Titans possessions while gaining just 22 possessions in two of their own. :confused::oops::(

Last edited: