Devito activated | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

F-q0mcQWkAA_0DX
But, I bet he's got a sweet IROC-Z

This is a crazy thought. Devito could outperform Trevor Lawrence today.

5 sacks
2 interceptions
185 yards passing
7 yards rushing
No scores

I think he just might.
Hey man, as a Giants fan, I'm all for Tommy D playing well, establishing himself as an NFL caliber QB and going on to have a long career - with the Giants or whoever. I truly hope that happens for the kid.

But from my perspective, he CANNOT WIN any games as the Giants starter. I'd love it if we could lose out and get that top pick in the draft. The Jones Era ($40M Error) is over. We need to draft the next guy in April.

Hey man, as a Giants fan, I'm all for Tommy D playing well, establishing himself as an NFL caliber QB and going on to have a long career - with the Giants or whoever. I truly hope that happens for the kid.

But from my perspective, he CANNOT WIN any games as the Giants starter. I'd love it if we could lose out and get that top pick in the draft. The Jones Era ($40M Error) is over. We need to draft the next guy in April.
I hear you. Giants aren't beating Dallas. ;-) I'm hoping he has a respectable NFL start. That's a tall task.

Is his brother wearing a Syracuse or Illinois jersey?

Gints have had amazingly bad field position and now an injured OL

Daboll doesn't care anymore. You can't call that on 4th and 2. Need to take the points.

Saquon's frustration says it all. If John Mara isn't going to move heaven and earth to fix this team, he needs to sell.

They were bad under center. Their OL is bad and Devito shouldn't have been placed into this situation.

I took Dallas -14, so I don't care if they lose, but they're not remotely competitive.

Good news: Tommy leads the Giants in rushing
Bad news: he has 6 yards (and 24 yards passing)

D
Saquon's frustration says it all. If John Mara isn't going to move heaven and earth to fix this team, he needs to sell.

They were bad under center. Their OL is bad and Devito shouldn't have been placed into this situation.

I took Dallas -14, so I don't care if they lose, but they're not remotely competitive.
Dallas is #1 in pass pressure..

D
Dallas is #1 in pass pressure..
This has nothing to do with pass pressure. The Giants have been bad out of the gate. The one game they looked good in, Arizona threw it to remain in the hunt for the first pick.

Gotta point out the Vikings traded for a new quarterback who has won two straight since Cousins got hurt. Giants view must have been why bother.