Devito activated | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

Great run for Tommy, with so much week to week improvement!
If this Giants staff can coach the "deer in the headlights" out of him, they're just awesome.
Wish we had been able to do that.

I never had a problem with Tommy, but I had a big problem with his Dad.

That's not the right tone... He was managed all wrong... You should have sat down with him @ Vito's for cutlets.

Some real La Familia...

Last edited:
Cool little stat related to Tommy (pasted from ESPN article). And even if he turns out to be the next Devlin Hodges, that is still $2 million more in career earnings!

He is just the third undrafted rookie quarterback in the common draft era to win three of his first four career starts, according to Elias Sports Bureau. He joins Washington's Ed Rubbert (1987) and the Pittsburgh Steelers' Devlin Hodges (2019).
Ed Rubbert played at Clarkstown-North in Rockland County and then for Howard Shellenberger at Louisville in the 80s! I played against him in high school!

I feel like the next part of this movie is he goes on a bender because he can't handle the fame and it all comes crashing down, but he rediscovers himself and rallies the Giants to a playoff victory.
Caretaker is going to suggest to a guy that Jones needs to be taken care of.

I was thinking a mini series
Either way, he needs to get involved with an it girl that seems like a dream but is really a nightmare and pushes his celebrity to the next level ASAP.

Either way, he needs to get involved with an it girl that seems like a dream but is really a nightmare and pushes his celebrity to the next level ASAP.

So, you're saying he should "steal yo girlfriend" from say... Travis Kelce?

His agent is on todays pardon my take and there were a couple of not so positive cuse comments.