Devito activated | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

Publix BOGO

We stock up on Rao's if we run out
Publix is just 1 rung below Wegmans … thank God we at least have Publix … I would hate to be stuck with a Piggly Wiggly

In Florida Publix runs BOGOs on beer and hard seltzer...really helps me keep costs reasonable for tailgates.
Love the Bogos but the one I go to in Gulf Breeze is notorious for doing them with candy and soda most of the time. A true sugary death!

All the cheap sauces are too sweet for me
There's a lot to be said for this. With the budget friendly jar sauces if possible I like to throw in a small can of diced tomatoes or crushed tomatoes and some of my own spices to taper down the sweetness and make the flavor a little more robust overall.

One of the gross aspects of food in America is everything gets loaded with sugar. It's really kind of awful.

My favorite line from the article...

Over the years, Stellato would watch “Jerry Maguire” before the start of each football season, and he convinced himself that it could be the proper career choice. As he sought clients, Stellato began tracking DeVito at Syracuse, and then at Illinois.

Put a little coin on the giants thinking they could be a good surprise with tyrod running the show. As soon as Tommy ran on the field I realized that money is prolly gone lol.

Put a little coin on the giants thinking they could be a good surprise with tyrod running the show. As soon as Tommy ran on the field I realized that money is prolly gone lol.

Iggs are down Swift and Smith and now Brown.

Its a fair fight.