DeVito-Amie and Tua-Hurts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

DeVito-Amie and Tua-Hurts

Amie would have to be some sort of godly talent to replace a 3 year in-system 4 star talent like Tommy. We’ve seen what Tommy’s capable of, or the cusp, hes the real deal. Amie could be great but thats a lot of talking up for a qb we have not seen/heard much of.
You make it seem as if he didn’t have 4TDs and 3picks. I’m sure he’ll be great but I don’t think you should count Amie out just yet. Hopefully the competition will be great.

You make it seem as if he didn’t have 4TDs and 3picks. I’m sure he’ll be great but I don’t think you should count Amie out just yet. Hopefully the competition will be great.

He crushed Florida State and won us the UNC game. Stats don’t come close to telling the full story on this one.

Give Chance time to grow in the system. Dino plays the hot hand and who he trusts.

He crushed Florida State and won us the UNC game. Stats don’t come close to telling the full story on this one.

Give Chance time to grow in the system. Dino plays the hot hand and who he trusts.

Absolutely, but I remember U of A had two QBs when he was there. They were a legit team. I could def see that. I think this SU team mirrors that 98 team in a lot of ways. Even on D. Trill could be the next Chris McAlister in my opinion.

One of those picks was on his wide out. He hit him right in the hands.

Umm, there’s not really an open QB competition going into 2019.

I think we could see Amie in certain situations. Regardless, we need a viable backup (and even a 3rd) QB.

Well, it's always an open competition. DeVito is the likely starter, but if somebody is playing better, I feel like they will get a chance.

lock-it-up.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom