Devo and SU fan had to be separated at meet-and-greet tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Devo and SU fan had to be separated at meet-and-greet tonight

She made a Melvin Tuten-sized poop right before we left, so I can confirm this is not true.

What did smell, however, was Otto the Orange. Holy cow that costume needs to be washed.
IIRC they have like 3 Otto costumes...that one did look a little ratty on TV.

Of course, no other team actually has a mascot. This team was so smart to stay a Cuse team and clearly marketed as such...BTW, John Gillon has cemented his status as Orange for life with the fans.

Last edited:
IIRC they like 3 Otto costumes...that one did look a little ratty on TV.

Of course, no other team actually has a mascot. This team was so smart to stay a Cuse team and clearly marketed as such...BTW, John Gillon has cemented his status as Orange for life with the fans.

Gillon was very friendly. It's funny, because he looks so little on TV I for some reason expected him to be like 5'2" in real life, but he seems a legit 6 feet tall in person.

Wow... best August thread of all time. I have to say that "TBT" is really a fantastic creation on so many levels. It's great to see our boys back in action... a bit older, a bit wiser, perhaps a step slower, but still great in their own right nonetheless.
There is actually something which a fan can feel just as passionate about as watching Syracuse play during the season. Really,really,have enjoyed this ride... and so so hope it continues on to the big prize!

LGO!
War damn Otto!

And yes, the Otto costume smells awful. I took a picture with it at the game in Brooklyn and was taken back by the stench.

Based on the photos, seems pretty clear that Devo is the only one who actually has a kid.

Great pics! And very cool stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom