Dewan Hernandez will withdraw from Miami to prepare for the 2019 NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

Dewan Hernandez will withdraw from Miami to prepare for the 2019 NBA Draft

If I'm an NBA GM I'm rushing to draft this kid. Hahahahahaha. Some of these kids......

If I'm an NBA GM I'm rushing to draft this kid. Hahahahahaha. Some of these kids...

The NCAA forced his hand by ruling him ineligible for the bulk of his remaining career. He has great size and good stats. I see a reasonable shot at the next level.

I guess him being the chair of the ncaa div1 council didn't get him any breaks from one of its committees.

Meanwhile , dudes and coaches that accepted cash are free to play
Careful now, those guys never accepted money or offered it to players. Their associates and parents may have, but that's not relevant. /wheelhouse

The bag man has been legitimately exposed to me. Something I felt for decades was brought into the light. It actually helped me care way less about Cuse hoops losses. Bottom line is it is not a level playing field and everyone you think is cheating, actually is. Made me care more about the NBA. Pay em and take the BS out of it. By the way I think many college officials are on the take also. No other way to rationalize the crap I watch

pay it back. say you're sorry. take a drug test. only then i would be fine with him returning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom