DEXTER | Syracusefan.com

DEXTER

CaliCuse

All American
Lame ending with him up in Alaska. Dexter wanting to go to Alaska was a mention in the very early episodes probably in preperation fo this ending. We know why he went there but no idea HOW he got there.Aiming his boatar into a grade 3 hurricane and having it destroyed with him getting up to Alaska reaches too far into the "Wizard of Oz". Pulling the plug on Debra made sense but leaving Hannah and his son despite his thinking is also more of a writer's cop out.:bat:

You really think people want to discuss Dexter with you after that spoiler you dropped? Really shi++y move.

Especially starting another thread with an identical title when the original thread with the spoiler was literally TWO posts down on the page at the time.

Especially starting another thread with an identical title when the original thread with the spoiler was literally TWO posts down on the page at the time.

Hey, take it easy on Cali, now. Be nice.

You really think people want to discuss Dexter with you after that spoiler you dropped? Really shi++y move.
First of all it was absolutely a rumor that was highly speculative. nNo way Inknew it to be true. If you took as such I apologize sincerely. I never really though they would go that far. I seee no point served by killing her off the end of the series other than shock value and pissing off the people who followed the show so long.

You said you weren't going to drop a spoiler then you dropped a spoiler.

You said you weren't going to drop a spoiler then you dropped a spoiler.
I didn't know it was a "spoiler" It was a rumor heard on location of another totally unrelated show picked up from a crew member. That kind of stuff flies around the industry all the time. Most of it is just talk and nothing more. I never had any intention of saying anything to spoil anyone's interest in the story line of the show. I get stuff like that all the time and most if not all of it turns out to be bogus. No way to really tell which is which. I'm really sorry that hurt anyone. Thats not my style or intent. If I hear of anything in the future 'll keep it to myself.

I didn't know it was a "spoiler" It was a rumor heard on location of another totally unrelated show picked up from a crew member. That kind of stuff flies around the industry all the time. Most of it is just talk and nothing more. I never had any intention of saying anything to spoil anyone's interest in the story line of the show. I get stuff like that all the time and most if not all of it turns out to be bogus. No way to really tell which is which. I'm really sorry that hurt anyone. Thats not my style or intent. If I hear of anything in the future 'll keep it to myself.

Whether you knew for a fact what was going to happen on the show or if it was just a rumor you heard, why would you just post it without giving a spoiler warning? Even if it was just a rumor, it turned out to be exactly what happened on the show, no? I don't even watch the show, but I imagine jekelish would say that you ruined it with your thoughtlessness.

Whether you knew for a fact what was going to happen on the show or if it was just a rumor you heard, why would you just post it without giving a spoiler warning? Even if it was just a rumor, it turned out to be exactly what happened on the show, no? I don't even watch the show, but I imagine jekelish would say that you ruined it with your thoughtlessness.
I didn't think it was real spoiler in any way. A lot of this stuff is exactly what I said. "Rumors". Right up to the point in the show when the doctors said "thing were looking good I thought it was BS When I heard the script Drs said "things were looking good" I knew she was DOA. Look In feel bad that I said anything under any circumstances and I'm sorry. I never meant to "spoil" anyones story impact.:oops: