DG | Syracusefan.com

DG

OrangeFreek

Starter
Do we have Graham for next year? Or is this his last year? Hope we do. He is starting to be a great play maker

I'm pretty sure he's a junior eligibility wise.

I wonder what happens at FB next year? We lose Kose and Harris. Does Jerome move over to FB?

I wonder what happens at FB next year? We lose Kose and Harris. Does Jerome move over to FB?

I'm assuming we're going to see more of an H-back and less of a FB starting next year.

I know the roster could be wrong, but it shows Harris as a Junior eligibility wise.

I know the roster could be wrong, but it shows Harris as a Junior eligibility wise.
I dont believe that Harris has another year and i also dont think that Tiller has another year (i believe he had 3 to play 2..and he played his 2 in 2)

Harris has another year.

We could also conceivably bring Sales back and use a redshirt on him this season, but I don't see it.

I dont believe that Harris has another year and i also dont think that Tiller has another year (i believe he had 3 to play 2..and he played his 2 in 2)

Harris was at Cornell in 2008.
Sat out 2009.
Played 2010 and 2011.
He has 1 more year of eligibility.

Harris was at Cornell in 2008.
Sat out 2009.
Played 2010 and 2011.
He has 1 more year of eligibility.

I thought that when you sit out that year, you lose a year of eligibility?

You have 5 years to play 4 regardless how you cut it. Unless of course a medical redshirt gets mixed in. So regardless where you start and finish you have 5 years to play 4.

Doesn't Lepak and Tiller each have one more year?

Tiller played 1 year at Nassau (2007), missed 2008 at Nassau with an injury, and played 3 years here (2009, 2010, 2011).

Lepak has played 3 years so far (2008, 2009, 2010). If he doesn't see the field this season, he would have another year, unless he takes his degree.

I thought that when you sit out that year, you lose a year of eligibility?
Because he didn't redshirt at Cornell it's used toward the year he sat out here.

Noticed Clay Cleveland is getting some special teams time... he's a candidate for FB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom