Diabate | Syracusefan.com

Diabate

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
I'm sure someone else has mentioned it, but Sirike was an absolute beast out there last night. Showed great athleticism and technique all over the field and wrapping up on tackles. Our future at LB suddenly looks very good.

Agreed. He was all over the place during the game.
I thought the play that summed up the game was when the punt returner was ran out of bounds and Kobena "bumped into him" and he fell like he got hit by Vince Wilfork. Could it have been a penalty? Probably. But it was clear we were big brothering WVU.

I'm sure someone else has mentioned it, but Sirike was an absolute beast out there last night. Showed great athleticism and technique all over the field and wrapping up on tackles. Our future at LB suddenly looks very good.

"suddenly" looks good? I think the future of LB has been pretty secure before Diabate's huge game last night with Spruill, Davis, Cam Lynch, and Vaughn all back next year. But it certainly doesn't hurt depth. This defense could be scary good next year

You have to give credit to Conneley...granted the players are working hard and getting better, but he has really coached the young guys up, glad we have him

You have to give credit to Conneley...granted the players are working hard and getting better, but he has really coached the young guys up, glad we have him

Conley. Dan Conley.

Owner of ceramic knees and a molder of linebackers

"suddenly" looks good? I think the future of LB has been pretty secure before Diabate's huge game last night with Spruill, Davis, Cam Lynch, and Vaughn all back next year. But it certainly doesn't hurt depth. This defense could be scary good next year

Vaughan won't be back unless he'll be coaching.

Orangeyes, look again. He did not play as a freshman. He is back next year.

Vaughan won't be back unless he'll be coaching.

Are you saying that the coaches are going to push him out the door because he's still got a year left as far as I know. If that's what you are saying, that would be surprising as he's played very well this year.

Orangeyes, look again. He did not play as a freshman. He is back next year.
I get that but where did you hear he was coming back for a fifth season? Everything I've heard is that he didn't take a redshirt that year.

He gets 5 to play 4. He can come back. I expect he will.

Who would turn down a free masters degree?

He starts. I don't think they will tell him to leave.

Diabate was fantastic. Sidenote: I don't remember getting an answer last night, though - where was Dyshawn all game?

Diabate was fantastic. Sidenote: I don't remember getting an answer last night, though - where was Dyshawn all game?
He was in on goal line stands. He isn't a part of the defensive packages we used last night. He was fired up on the sidelines. The kids know prior to the game if they will be in a package or not. One week they could be heros the next they become cheerleaders. The week before and after Mike Acchione caught that game winning touchdown he wasn't in the game plan.

I get that but where did you hear he was coming back for a fifth season? Everything I've heard is that he didn't take a redshirt that year.

If he didn't play as a freshman, or any year for that matter, it counts as a redshirt. If he wants to come back and the coaches want him back he's back. Marrone's way of doing things is merely different semantics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom