Dicky V Coming Through in the Clutch! | Syracusefan.com

Dicky V Coming Through in the Clutch!

DICK VITALE GALA: A strong lineup of givers shows up for cancer fight

I know you either love him or hate him, but the guy has turned a crazy college basketball persona into a force that truly works for the greater good of society.

Not a fan of the on-air persona but have tremendous respect for the person he is and all the good that he does. I don't think I've read about somebody meeting him who didn't have a great experience.

Not a fan of the on-air persona but have tremendous respect for the person he is and all the good that he does. I don't think I've read about somebody meeting him who didn't have a great experience.
I've told this story before but my wife and I were sitting at a table at a restaurant in South Beach next to him and his wife. We talked for at least 30 minutes on a wide variety of topics most of which did not involve basketball. We told him how my nephew was playing college basketball and he asked for our address. About five days later we got all kinds of stuff in the mail including an autographed copy of his biography and some autographed photos and stuff for my nephew. He and his wife could not have been any nicer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom