Did anyone see… | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone see…

In his post game interview after the NC State game, Bacot said he is coming for Jesse and would get 20 points and 20 rebounds on Tuesday!!

Talk about bulletin board material for Jesse! Play like you have something to prove. Get mean and nasty, but don’t get stupid fouls. No more reaching over the back a smaller guy on a rebound. The refs call it every time.
Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. I don‘t like this at all.

What’s Bacot’s problem? Jesse‘s play has triggered him? Jesse has found himself a big fan in Bacot - Armando must feel threatened, the need to prove himself - maybe I shouldn’t be surprised. Guess it’s supposed to be intimidating. Interesting though.

I just sat through two post game interviews and haven't found it yet either.
I never saw anything either - I just reacted/posted if it’s actually true. Does seem strange.

In his post game interview after the NC State game, Bacot said he is coming for Jesse and would get 20 points and 20 rebounds on Tuesday!!

Talk about bulletin board material for Jesse! Play like you have something to prove. Get mean and nasty, but don’t get stupid fouls. No more reaching over the back a smaller guy on a rebound. The refs call it every time.
The fact he is even talking about him tells you all you need to know.

The fact he is even talking about him tells you all you need to know.
Maybe he is disappointed in his play this year and feels, perhaps rightly, that Jesse is someone he can push around and get to foul. I hope Jesse gets riled up against him, but not overly so!

I dont think Jesse has an advantage over Bacot in any part of his game aside from maybe length. Horrible matchup. Jesse’s more likely to foul out than Bacot is. Hima being serviceable is so great. Big props to the staff pulling him in
Bacot isn't nearly the shot blocker Edwards is. The key might be Mintz being able to drive into him to pick up fouls. Brown and Williams need to help Edwards against the size and strength or it could be a long game.

This feels like the type of game that we explode. Everything is setting up for that to happen.

This feels like the type of game that we explode. Everything is setting up for that to happen.

I sort of feel the opposite. This year, if Joe can't hit from deep, we lose. They have a top defender with a lot of size to put on him. Combine that with somebody who can big boy Jesse and a team that consistently destroys us on the glass (imagine Chris Bell getting a rebound against UNC, lol!). Hope I am wrong, but this one could get ugly.

Crazy thought but what if we drop Joe to the 3 and bring in Taylor or Bell to play the 2? Who would Black guard? What would that do to UNC defensive coverage?

I sort of feel the opposite. This year, if Joe can't hit from deep, we lose. They have a top defender with a lot of size to put on him. Combine that with somebody who can big boy Jesse and a team that consistently destroys us on the glass (imagine Chris Bell getting a rebound against UNC, lol!). Hope I am wrong, but this one could get ugly.
I'd be extremely disappointed. This is a UNC team that barely beat BC on their own court.

Oooh... and I just saw Jimmy say that he's going to slap Hubert in the forehead when he sees him before game. Definitely bulletin board material. This could get good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom