Did anyone watch "the experts" espnu yesterday? | Syracusefan.com

Did anyone watch "the experts" espnu yesterday?

Charlie

Walk On
They do a thing where they give a scenario and then rate on a scale of 1-10 the likelihood of it happening (10 being essentially 100%). Well, one scenario was, what is the likelihood Lousiville wins the BE? It's a panel of 4 and 3 of them said they would give it a 9. One panelist said 5 splitting the chances between SU and Louisville (the only player on the panel i believe). Initially I thought this must be a recorded show and must have aired prior to Saturdays game... It wasn't. I try not to worry to much about this sort of thing, but I just found it very strange that anyone could give UL a 9 considering they had just lost to the other top team in the conference at home... According to the UL board it was 8 on 5 though so maybe they figured that in (ps - that board (its actually probably just a few on that board really) also thought the game vs Nova was all on the refs... Is it every about your team?). I know some do the same thing here and every other board does it too, so I am not going to completely go off on them for that.

They do a thing where they give a scenario and then rate on a scale of 1-10 the likelihood of it happening (10 being essentially 100%). Well, one scenario was, what is the likelihood Lousiville wins the BE? It's a panel of 4 and 3 of them said they would give it a 9. One panelist said 5 splitting the chances between SU and Louisville (the only player on the panel i believe). Initially I thought this must be a recorded show and must have aired prior to Saturdays game... It wasn't. I try not to worry to much about this sort of thing, but I just found it very strange that anyone could give UL a 9 considering they had just lost to the other top team in the conference at home... According to the UL board it was 8 on 5 though so maybe they figured that in (ps - that board (its actually probably just a few on that board really) also thought the game vs Nova was all on the refs... Is it every about your team?). I know some do the same thing here and every other board does it too, so I am not going to completely go off on them for that.

I watched it. I loved how Adrian Branch basically sh it all over Russ Smith. When all of the others were going gaga over him he said "You can have him" and waved his arms in disgust.

This show is on every Tuesday from 1-4 (although yesterday it as 2:30 to 4:00. Andy Katz hosted and Paul Biancardi, Adrian Branch and Darrin horn (last years he coached South Carolina) were on this week.

Good Show. I try to watch it every week. One of the reasons why I put a TV in my office and a lock on my door.

I saw the last half. Do they even watch the games?

I wonder what they'd be rating it now that they lost to Nova. I've gotten a kick out of their little board meltdown over these two losses.

With that said, that win for Nova was huge. Now it's our turn to head down there. I'm not crazy about us having to face an amped up Nova team that just got an enormous boost in confidence.

That game against nova was called very inconsistently but nova got hosed just as much as lville when i was watching. I hate games were they call strange touch fouls for a while then let everything go and it looks like wrestling only to start calling weird little touch fouls again. Behanan and Smith were pretty bad and they were still reeling from s beating them.

Still their board is out of control with what they think is a huge talent gap they have over everyone else that doesn't really exist. The only place they are clearly better than us is center.

MCW better than Siva
Triche Smith take your pick.
CJ better than Blackshear
Southerland/Grant or Behannon/Harrow take your pick.
Dieng much better than our bigs.

am i the only one who thinks dieng is overrated? people act like hes bill russell. hes a decent college center but thats it, i dont know why we didnt leave him wide open in the high post like last year and make him shoot.

am i the only one who thinks dieng is overrated? people act like hes bill russell. hes a decent college center but thats it, i dont know why we didnt leave him wide open in the high post like last year and make him shoot.

He's still injured. I think he is lvills best player. Most college centers blow so if you have a decent or good one you have a huge advantage.

That game against nova was called very inconsistently but nova got hosed just as much as lville when i was watching. I hate games were they call strange touch fouls for a while then let everything go and it looks like wrestling only to start calling weird little touch fouls again. Behanan and Smith were pretty bad and they were still reeling from s beating them.

Still their board is out of control with what they think is a huge talent gap they have over everyone else that doesn't really exist. The only place they are clearly better than us is center.

MCW better than Siva
Triche Smith take your pick.
CJ better than Blackshear
Southerland/Grant or Behannon/Harrow take your pick.
Dieng much better than our bigs.

Behanan is a solid player and is better than what we have IMO. Smith is solid but up and down. the way BT is playing it certainly is a toss up right now. Siva is such a streaky player. Look at last years BET and NCAA. He was lights out. When he goes bad though he goes bad and right now he isnt as good as they need him to be.

He's still injured. I think he is lvills best player. Most college centers blow so if you have a decent or good one you have a huge advantage.

he just seems awkward and slow whenever i watch them.

That game against nova was called very inconsistently but nova got hosed just as much as lville when i was watching. I hate games were they call strange touch fouls for a while then let everything go and it looks like wrestling only to start calling weird little touch fouls again.

And whaddya know, that idiot John Higgins was reffing the game.

he just seems awkward and slow whenever i watch them.

I know what you mean but just look how much worse lville is when he sits. His offense wad really getting better before the broken wrist. Watch he keep space to block shots. Kid has come a long way.

Yeah and Louisville lost last night to. Must have been 8 on 5 again.

This next superfluous post moves me onto a less evil number of posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom