Did John Calipari influence his daughters tweet on Bernie? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did John Calipari influence his daughters tweet on Bernie?

Aww man, no way. And its not just the red hair.
For those of you that don't comprehend some things, here is what a cute girl with red hair looks like.

sexy-red-haired-girls-part6-4.jpg

It's probably not a good idea to be mouthing off if your last name is Calipari. The clock is ticking and the train is nearing the station. It won't be long before we hear the words Calipari and vacated in the same sentence again.

In the Tuesday articles there is an SBNation report that Calipari's daughter, Erin, tweeted a derogatory remark about Bernie Fine in response to criticism of her father. On the surface JB & JC seem like friends. Do we just dismiss it as a knee-jerk reaction of a child protecting their family or does it go deeper? Is it something she picked up from her dad in his conversations. Is he using the BF hearsay in negative recruiting against SU?
Articles Link
There's no way Calamari has any control over that kid. All you have to do is look at her pic. I bet she has gauges in her ears, a stud in her tongue & I'm somewhat surprised I didn't see a ring dangling from her nose. Another case of a clueless bimbo talking smack. Nothing more!

Anyone know if she's weighed-in on Robert Montgomery Knight's opinion of her Dad?

In the Tuesday articles there is an SBNation report that Calipari's daughter, Erin, tweeted a derogatory remark about Bernie Fine in response to criticism of her father. On the surface JB & JC seem like friends. Do we just dismiss it as a knee-jerk reaction of a child protecting their family or does it go deeper? Is it something she picked up from her dad in his conversations. Is he using the BF hearsay in negative recruiting against SU?
Articles Link

Someone whose hair is the same color as Elmo's and whose father has had violations follow him at every school he's coached at (it's just a matter of time at Kentucky...and no I don't buy the John Calipari plausable deniability) really has no business making fun of anyone about anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom