Did McDonough really just say... | Syracusefan.com

Did McDonough really just say...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
...Cuse is on their way to "Bubbleville"?

Wow.

We are playing like a bubble team, that I do know.

If we lost to DePaul it would've been warranted.

What's so moronic about it? SU has been left out of the NCAA tourney before with 20+ wins what makes this season any different. The NCAA should look hard at giving this team an at large bid. They have 1 real quality win.

Moronic statement.

With the way we've been playing since Nova, can you blame him?

Take off the Orange colored glasses.

What's so moronic about it? SU has been left out of the NCAA tourney before with 20+ wins what makes this season any different. The NCAA should look hard at giving this team an at large bid. They have 1 real quality win.
Nah. Cincy, Nova, SDSU, @Ville, ND, @Arkansas.

It's moronic because we are not close to being on the bubble. I'm not saying we are a good team. But we are safely in the tournament.

It's a good thing for us that they have stop emphsizing performance over the last 10 games.

Cincinnati is on the bubble as it stands as well as Arkansas. They beat SDSU on an air craft carrier first game of the year. I will give you ND but also Grant did play very well that game. Bit a senior comes back so let's burry him on the bench for the most part.

If 11 wins against low level div 1 talent automatically gives you a tourney bid I think a lot of teams may start to adopt that policy.

If 11 wins against low level div 1 talent automatically gives you a tourney bid I think a lot of teamsay start to adopt that policy.
How many Big East wins? You think the bubble is prettier than us? It isn't.

I am not in any way saying SU doesn't deserve to be in the tourney but why can't someone on the outside say they may be on the bubble?

Cincinnati is on the bubble as it stands as well as Arkansas. They beat SDSU on an air craft carrier first game of the year. I will give you ND but also Grant did play very well that game. Bit a senior comes back so let's burry him on the bench for the most part.

The only bubble Arkansas is on is getting into the NIT. RPI is 84.

The way this team is playing now they don't belong in the tournament, and if they lose the game in the Big East tournament they might not be, regardless what some people might think.

No one has won in Arkansas except us. Not UK. Not Mizzou. Not Florida. Not Tennessee.

If we lose our first round BE game to the likes of Cincy, Providence or Nova, who knows?

They might take our "lock" status and we'll head to the bubble.

The way this team is playing now they don't belong in the tournament, and if they lose the game in the Big East tournament they might not be, regardless what some people might think.
We're in. Stop.

If we lose our first round BE game to the likes of Cincy, Providence or Nova, who knows?

Right except we'd be playing USF, DePaul, Rutgers or Seton Hall on Wednesday. Then Marquette, Ville or Pitt on Thursday. We won't see Cincy, PC or Nova until Saturday night.

You are ignoring things like facts and numbers.

We are in. Our seed will blow, but we're in.

The problem with is SU fans is heaven forbid anyone question where we belong or what kind of team we are. Awesome they won in Arkansas and no one else has bit that's the SEC and not the ACC or Big 10 or 12. The SEC is no better than the WAC this year.

I am not in any way saying SU doesn't deserve to be in the tourney but why can't someone on the outside say they may be on the bubble?

Because they would be an uneducated person who would then think the Big East only gets 3 teams in the tournament.

And, they would be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom