Did Oshae just give a hint? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did Oshae just give a hint?

If OB can do two things next year his numbers will explode. Learn how to jump up instead of into the defender in traffic and learn how and when to pull up for a midrange jumper. If he does that and Bazley lives up to top 10 recruit status we'll have two first rounders next year.

Agree and one thing I would love to see him do is improve his back to the basket. If Marek is playing the 5 there will be no big man standing under the rim to block his shot as they have to respect Marek playing off the basket. There was no one on the 2018 team that could do that and imo it is needed to the nth degree.

Annnnnd...he gone

One of my future roommates/good friends from high school who transferred to cuse spring semester freshmen year got like 12 tickets, but his car was never registered with the university or anything so he just blew them all off.

Parking at SU is a complete joke. I have been to a lot of different colleges since I left, and the differences compared to Syracuse is enormous. My buddy lived in a complex on the corner of Euclid and Comstock and the parking lot had to triple park cars. How stupid is that? Not to mention if there is an emergency.

One of my future roommates/good friends from high school who transferred to cuse spring semester freshmen year got like 12 tickets, but his car was never registered with the university or anything so he just blew them all off.

Parking at SU is a complete joke. I have been to a lot of different colleges since I left, and the differences compared to Syracuse is enormous. My buddy lived in a complex on the corner of Euclid and Comstock and the parking lot had to triple park cars. How stupid is that? Not to mention if there is an emergency.

It's one of the downfalls of an urban campus. It is what it is. There aren't too many solutions that make sense.

So OB is saying that he is leaving to go pro? Cause that is what baz is doing...

Just a couple future Grand Rapids teammates sharing a moment.

#ImJustJokingShutUp
tenor.gif

I have about ten unpaid tickets on South Campus. Used to crash at my girlfriend's place.

BTW my name is Turd Ferguson of any authority types are wondering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom