did Providence send JB a telegram | Syracusefan.com

did Providence send JB a telegram

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
announcing theyve forfeited??

because clearly the school's Facebook, twitter, text message program, the DO and the post standard have moved on...and its all gtown all the time.

how about we get a win here ladies, and then we start hate gtown week for real?? :noidea:

Oh Lord

because clearly the school's Facebook, twitter, text message program, the DO and the post standard have moved on...and its all gtown all the time.

how about we get a win here ladies, and then we start hate gtown week for real?? :noidea:

Oh Lord

Hey, I can multitask! This allows me to hate G'Town every day of my life, regarless of what else is going on. :)

But yes, I get your point. Don't want to overlook tonight's game.

this is a huge game, we can't fall asleep at all, trap city here, trap city. cuse has to bring it. until this game is over, no talk about saturday

Exactly - I can't believe that people are ignoring Providence and some are even pre-planning a court storming for Georgetown. If another fanbase was doing that - I would think they were arrogant, entitled spoiled jerks and so deserving of a nice beating. It sure isn't because we've been so dominating this year - where does this cockiness come from considering our remaining games are far from gimees and our previous games have certainly not been blowout wins. Bet Council, Cotton,Batts and Coach Cooley are licking their chops hoping we are overlooking them for Georgetown. LGO SU!

Providence has talent and they are putting it together now winning 4 in a row and not against bad teams. We are getting them at the wrong time. Hope JB keeps the guys focused because this looks like the classic trap game. And we can't afford a loss.

I believe it was sent via Pony Express but that's neither here nor there. Definitely need to really clamp down on Cotton and with Council back close to 100%, our guards are gonna have to work extra-hard at the top of the zone and the wings HAVE to be alert with guys in the corners.

This game scares the hell out of me. I'm thinking 7 point win that is in doubt the final two and half minutes. Providence has been playing well. I'm glad this game is at home.

18 point win tonight. profit if you dare.

Hope you're right but I'm satisfied with a win regardless of points. We have to protect our home court against the remaining competition because our away games down the stretch are just as tough (Marquette and Georgetown). If we win all our remaining games, I'll lead the court charge myself at the Verizon Center. :)

After the UConn game a couple posters called out the board for being too cocky regarding how our fanbase approached that game, and many here emphatically responded that we as fans don't have any affect on the outcome of games.

Doesn't the same logic apply here? Whether or not we look ahead to G'town won't make a difference on how the team performs tonight.

After the UConn game a couple posters called out the board for being too cocky regarding how our fanbase approached that game, and many here emphatically responded that we as fans don't have any affect on the outcome of games.

Doesn't the same logic apply here? Whether or not we look ahead to G'town won't make a difference on how the team performs tonight.

Lets test this theory..

F Providence

Oh Lord

Not a telegram, I heard they sent a message using the Pony Express.

Bingo, last time I checked JB wasnt calling in Marsh or Tomcat off the bench when Keita gets his third foul. This board has zero affect on whether or not the actual players are looking ahead.

personally, I am already looking past Providence and Georgetown and am focused on Marquette

providence aint ending our home winning streak. i expect a double digit win, providence is due for a stinker.

providence aint ending our home winning streak. i expect a double digit win, providence is due for a stinker.
Amen Cord! I'm glad someones on board the blowout train. Choo choo!!

Oh Lord
It doesn't matter what we think or the media thinks. You can bet that this team is ready for tonights game and they are not even thinking of Georgetown.