did Providence send JB a telegram | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

did Providence send JB a telegram

Bingo, last time I checked JB wasnt calling in Marsh or Tomcat off the bench when Keita gets his third foul. This board has zero affect on whether or not the actual players are looking ahead.
A Marsh or Tomcat at the 5 thread might be a nice change of pace from the Grant at the 5 threads.

announcing theyve forfeited??

because clearly the school's Facebook, twitter, text message program, the DO and the post standard have moved on...and its all gtown all the time.

how about we get a win here ladies, and then we start hate gtown week for real?? :noidea:

Oh Lord

Start?

I never stop hating Georgetown.

announcing theyve forfeited??

because clearly the school's Facebook, twitter, text message program, the DO and the post standard have moved on...and its all gtown all the time.

how about we get a win here ladies, and then we start hate gtown week for real?? :noidea:

Oh Lord

No need for a telegram. JB texts these days, so that mode of communication would have worked.

After the UConn game a couple posters called out the board for being too cocky regarding how our fanbase approached that game, and many here emphatically responded that we as fans don't have any affect on the outcome of games.

Doesn't the same logic apply here? Whether or not we look ahead to G'town won't make a difference on how the team performs tonight.
a bunch of message board yutzs and yahoos telling someone to go pound salt, is 1 thing.

but for the school to proactively ignore the next opponent...is messing with the sports mojo gods.

Reactions: cto
This game will be a battle. They can shoot and score with anyone. I think that we can also score on them, but you never know with the way we shoot.

I am scared to death about this game. It is a classic trap. I hope JB has them focused on the Friars and not that other Catholic school.

Bingo, last time I checked JB wasnt calling in Marsh or Tomcat off the bench when Keita gets his third foul. This board has zero affect on whether or not the actual players are looking ahead.
Actually... Orange Buddha or Alibrat might be better candidates. Both have some experience at this level, and neither is a small person. Cherie might be the best player here (with the most college playing experience), but I think she gives away too much height.

Actually... Orange Buddha or Alibrat might be better candidates. Both have some experience at this level, and neither is a small person. Cherie might be the best player here, but she gives away too much in height.

My money is on Cherie we need a superstar, TexanMark could play the 4 in a pinch and DCCuse can play a mean off guard.

A Marsh or Tomcat at the 5 thread might be a nice change of pace from the Grant at the 5 threads.
I'd welcome that thread as they could not be as bad as Xmas and Baye have been since the last Providence game.

I said "profit" when actually I guess I should have been saying..."prophet" :)
sitting there watching the game, im like 'son of a bitch, that blind basterd found the nut' ;)