Did we forget something about CJ | Syracusefan.com

Did we forget something about CJ

arbitragegls

All Conference
...when we began to recruit CJ, he was listed higher or as high as Harris...unfortunately he had his knee injury and he missed most of his senior year and the AAU summer before coming to 'Cuse...

Late into the season last year, CJ started to show his skill in scoring and rebounding...took some time to not only heal but also retain the confidence that he was good to go and could count on his foot to provide the strength necessary to explode.

Well this is year two away from the injury...CJ just may be the break out player of the year for 'Cuse.

...when we began to recruit CJ, he was listed higher or as high as Harris...unfortunately he had his foot injury and he missed most of his senior year and the AAU summer before coming to 'Cuse...

Late into the season last year, CJ started to show his skill in scoring and rebounding...took some time to not only heal but also retain the confidence that he was good to go and could count on his foot to provide the strength necessary to explode.

Well this is year two away from the injury...CJ just may be the break out player of the year for 'Cuse.

CJ tore up his knee.

I don't think CJ is going to be sneaking up on anyone, frankly. I think he's a pretty well known commodity at this point, and respected by opposing coaches from what they saw of him last year. He will be a star, but it's not going to come out of nowhere.

hes going to be a beast this year. very smart player and bball iq to go a long with working in the weight room and his shot.

As I've said before, he's everything I always wished Josh Pace could have been (I love Pace...and I always wished he had been 4 inches taller and could hit a jumper now and then).

CJ did the same thing Triche did. The Jr. year - the most important year in your recruiting, and they both blew out their knees. They dropped down in the rankings - triche all the way down to a 3 star. CJ was a 5star recruit going into his Jr. year, and then fell off the map due to the knee injury.

CJ did the same thing Triche did. The Jr. year - the most important year in your recruiting, and they both blew out their knees. They dropped down in the rankings - triche all the way down to a 3 star. CJ was a 5star recruit going into his Jr. year, and then fell off the map due to the knee injury.
Kids ,,, let the season of Cuse begin !!!!

As I've said before, he's everything I always wished Josh Pace could have been (I love Pace...and I always wished he had been 4 inches taller and could hit a jumper now and then).

His all around game and bball IQ certainly remind me of what Pace had to offer. Improve his jumper and get stronger to compete inside (which he obviously improved in the off-season) and he is going to be tough to stop.

...now, tell me again that Christmas may be starting ahead of CJ..this obviously is a position play not a player thing...CJ off the bench as last year would be awesome...

CJ is a smart instinctive basketball player with no glaring weakness. As he stretches out the range on his jump shot he will become more and more dangerous. I also think we didn't see all of his mid range game last season which we may begin to see this season. Perhaps the most impressive thing about CJ is that he is always under control when he had the ball. Quick but not in hurry. Decisive but not rushed.

C.J. offers many problems for opposing defenses and numerous options for our staff; expect he will blow up this season. I also feel this will play-out as his confidence, strength and shot will show up at a higher level. This also challenges the staff to find ways to keep him in at times when Joseph is on the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom