Did we know Marrone also took some GA | Syracusefan.com

Did we know Marrone also took some GA

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
To be one of those QA guys? Just saw it on DO but didn't catch the name.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I believe it was in Nolan's article. Kind of cool, the kid is a native of Clarence, NY, so he gets to go back home and work for the Bills.

I think DM's going to target the cleaning staff next. He better not mess with the parking lot attendants, or TexanMark is gonna go Special Ops on his arse.

Jason Rebrovich

What exactly do Quality Control staff do?

Jason Rebrovich

Isn't that what Hackett was like 4 years ago in Buffalo? I still don't know how Marrone is selling him as OC to Bills fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marrone took yellow stickies and pens too.

It would benefit all for the Bills/him to let it be known they contributed $ to the football program in the coming months.

Marrone working on his legacy - taking everyone and everything that's not nailed down.

Marrone took yellow stickies and pens too.

It would benefit all for the Bills/him to let it be known they contributed $ to the football program in the coming months.

herm15.jpg

Jason Rebrovich

My brother did it for the Bills for a few years back in the 90's... Basically they do all of the tendicies for the upcoming opponent. An off. QC would prepare the 1st down blitz % for example and so on. They would also do a lot of film prep for the OC and basically be his bitch. During the season and around draft time he used to work 70-80 hours a week. Pretty cool job for a recent GA though.

I believe it was in Nolan's article. Kind of cool, the kid is a native of Clarence, NY, so he gets to go back home and work for the Bills.

I think DM's going to target the cleaning staff next. He better not mess with the parking lot attendants, or TexanMark is gonna go Special Ops on his arse.
Heard he brought along a bunch of the Dome ushers too. Those guys that tell you to sit down and shut up. It's his parting gift to make the crowd relevant during games.

He is friend of mine. Played at Cortland State, good guy, very smart, is going to be a really good coach one day. and this is coming from an Ithaca Bomber so you know its sincere.

He is friend of mine. Played at Cortland State, good guy, very smart, is going to be a really good coach one day. and this is coming from an Ithaca Bomber so you know its sincere.

You're friends with a Red Dragon? You probably wanted the Flying Squirrel as the new mascot as well.

You're friends with a Red Dragon? You probably wanted the Flying Squirrel as the new mascot as well.

It is what it is...I would be in favor of the mascot being a rat if it helped them win another national championship.

DO reporting that all of the toilet paper holders at Manley are mysteriously empty.

It is what it is...I would be in favor of the mascot being a rat if it helped them win another national championship.

We were 1-1 in NC games while I was there. We won national championships in 5 different sports my junior year. Pretty damn impressive. My niece went to the state school, so I have my own cross to bear. Funny how I always hear from her around Cortaca time.

We were 1-1 in NC games while I was there. We won national championships in 5 different sports my junior year. Pretty damn impressive. My niece went to the state school, so I have my own cross to bear. Funny how I always hear from her around Cortaca time.

You must have played on the 88' squad. That team was stacked from top to bottom with both players and coaches. Your lucky you played in the era that you did. I'm not sure the program will ever get that kind of support again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom