Did we know that Coach P’s kid plays for BC? | Syracusefan.com

Did we know that Coach P’s kid plays for BC?

Also Mike Vrabel’s kid and Joe Tessitore’s kid.

I had no idea Coach P has a kid that young. He’s gotta be about 70?

Just turned 69. I think this kid has a twin brother and they have a younger sister.

When I worked at Home Depot in dewitt I met him ordering a sink with Jill whom he met here. Its a Juli Boeheim type situation for sure. Coaching Syracuse athletics is a great indicator for fathering children past age 50.

When I worked at Home Depot in dewitt I met him ordering a sink with Jill whom he met here. Its a Juli Boeheim type situation for sure. Coaching Syracuse athletics is a great indicator for fathering children past age 50.
I met him while working at Chase Pitkin Dewitt. Guy likes his home improvement stores.

He married late. I remember one time, way back when (probably in the 90s) that one of the players said to the papers, "We have to get Coach P a girlfriend." LOL Guy used to work 20 hours a day, so it's no surprise.

Is it Dante who's at BC? I went to high school with his wife, Jill. I think 690West may have as well.

How many positions does Tito play? multiple

tito.jpg

I always felt that Tito was overlooked.

Also Mike Vrabel’s kid and Joe Tessitore’s kid.
Also Jon Phillips from CBA Syracuse and Phoenix NY who has been at least a 2 year starter on the BC o-line, helping to propel their running success. Some may recall his older brother Andy playing line for SU from like 2010 to 2015 or so......

Must be in the water. I know a soon to be 74 year old basketball coach with 3 kids in their freshman or sophomore years in college.

The amount of work that staff used to put in was Grudenesque.