Did we miss out with respect to Adazzio? | Syracusefan.com

Did we miss out with respect to Adazzio?

RF2044

Living Legend
I know that there were a lot of alums [especially some former players] who were strongly advocating his candidacy back when Marrone was initially hired. Guy has Syracuse ties and strong Florida recruiting ties.

He just left Temple for BC a few weeks ago. I'd have to think he would have been in contention had he stayed at Temple--could be bad / unlucky timing for us given how things unfolded with Marrone to the Bills.

I know that there were a lot of alums [especially some former players] who were strongly advocating his candidacy back when Marrone was initially hired. Guy has Syracuse ties and strong Florida recruiting ties.

He just left Temple for BC a few weeks ago. I'd have to think he would have been in contention had he stayed at Temple--bad timing for us?

He'd be at the head of the list.

I would think we could do better... he would take us back to the ground and pound days of the first 3 years of Marrone's regime. Not a fan.

I would prefer Hackett.

It is bad timing. I would think he would have come here in a heart beat

Could be, but I hate to think we still can't do better.

Bring in the vest, bring him in on the cheap. ill send a couple of st marks st tattoo artists up to school whenever needed. they won't give a f about memorabilia, guys will have to pay for their tats.

I said this week ago and posters told me to stop posting. Addazio would have been the pick. Awful timing

his son just transferred from SU to BC...not gonna happen

He would take it in a heartbeat. Wouldn't be surprised if he is looking at how he could get out of contract and has contacted SU.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He would take it in a heartbeat. Wouldn't be surprised if he is looking at how he could get out of contract and has contacted SU.

Can't see it happening as we are ACC brothers, but I don't know how TOB got to ncst, does ahe ACC not care?

I would think we could do better... he would take us back to the ground and pound days of the first 3 years of Marrone's regime. Not a fan.

I would prefer Hackett.
Agree, wasn't impressed with his sideline theatrics, not the stuff of good long term leaders.

Solid coach but just my opinion he isn't the guy to get us to the next level...I'd see a decent 6-6 - 8-4 kind of thing and to be honest, I want more.

Can't see it happening as we are ACC brothers, but I don't know how TOB got to ncst, does ahe ACC not care?

It certainly would kick start our ACC rivalry, that's for sure. ;)

It certainly would kick start our ACC rivalry, that's for sure. ;)

from feldman, "Bad timing for Steve Addazio on Bills' Marrone hire. Syracuse was Addazio's "dream job" but he's already on at BC."

Solid coach but just my opinion he isn't the guy to get us to the next level...I'd see a decent 6-6 - 8-4 kind of thing and to be honest, I want more.

Ummm...so you're saying you think he'd be better than Marrone huh?

Ummm...so you're saying you think he'd be better than Marrone huh?

Marrone laid out the groundwork and he could just keep it flowing in the 6-6/8-4 order. I think Marrone would have had us win at a higher rate.

What a donnybrook that would be.

I love it.