Did we move again? | Syracusefan.com

Did we move again?

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Other than a pretty funny joke thread, things have been on the dead side here for the better part of a week. Even OE hasn't posted his links yesterday or today. Where did everyone go?

Other than a pretty funny joke thread, things have been on the dead side here for the better part of a week. Even OE hasn't posted his links yesterday or today. Where did everyone go?

thumbnail.aspx

...perhaps because it is more fun than the 'Cuse games of late...plenty of offense in the offensive line...not keeping up to expectations...
Seriously though...we are waiting to hear...about Fab's case; whether Scoop and Waiters passes to Triche; whether Grant and Dejuan commit to the 'Cuse; whether the weather turns cool enough to be fall in upstate in a timely manner...we are all ready to jump on the posts when they come in...just not a whole lot out there right now!

To answer your question there is a vacuum of basketball news as it relates to SU. I was thinking about making some stuff up just to tide everyone over but pretty soon the season's will overlap and my staff of one will be doing it's best to keep up. There is a discussion on the merits of Jonny Flynn in this blog piece, this one says Jonny is the 262nd ranked player in the NBA. I did put up some info on the Melo-Hak game and Tyler C but that's all there has been.

To answer your question there is a vacuum of basketball news as it relates to SU. I was thinking about making some stuff up just to tide everyone over but pretty soon the season's will overlap and my staff of one will be doing it's best to keep up. There is a discussion on the merits of Jonny Flynn in this blog piece, this one says Jonny is the 262nd ranked player in the NBA. I did put up some info on the Melo-Hak game and Tyler C but that's all there has been.

Glad to hear coming here wasn't just an elaborate ruse to get me here and leave me, while everyone else moved on to the true destination.

Bring back thread view and this place just might--might--recover from its otherwise-fatal freefall.

psh, he's at least 257

okay i finally got it...in last 10 minutes I have been on Espn Basketball recruitment and insider; Zagblog; Scout Inc (yup sitll no refund) and included ND, Rutgirls and 'Cuse...went to rivals and now here...

and the news is...there is no news...What is going on...its like dead out there...for Real!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom