Did You Know? Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Did You Know? Syracuse

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Syracuse: Orange quarterbacks have thrown just two touchdowns against teams from other BCS automatic-qualifier conferences this year to go with 14 interceptions. That’s the worst TD-to-INT rate of any AQ team in the nation in those games. At 4-4, however, the Orange are one of just two teams ranked in the bottom 10 in TD-to-INT ratio with a record of .500 or better (Utah is the other).

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/62987/acc-week-11-did-you-know-2?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Did you know...Syracuse quarterbacks suck?

id be willing to bet they got that fun fact from reading it on here.

try and keep up buffalo.
I wasn't bashing Syracuse. I was following the trend of the threads on here that are trying to reveal the fact that are passing game truly is a train wreck.

Perhaps with a weakened, injured MAryland defense...Syracuse may be able to find the down field game?

I don't know.

I wasn't bashing Syracuse. I was following the trend of the threads on here that are trying to reveal the fact that are passing game truly is a train wreck.
Really? You're last sentence kind of leaves it open to debate. Hunt doesn't suck. He's a 1st year starter that has struggled with his throwing consistency, but he has done an ok job with the offense as a whole. Btw, referencing other threads on here that have bashed our team may not be the way to prove your point.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Syracuse: Orange quarterbacks have thrown just two touchdowns against teams from other BCS automatic-qualifier conferences this year to go with 14 interceptions. That’s the worst TD-to-INT rate of any AQ team in the nation in those games. At 4-4, however, the Orange are one of just two teams ranked in the bottom 10 in TD-to-INT ratio with a record of .500 or better (Utah is the other).

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/62987/acc-week-11-did-you-know-2?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Did you know...Syracuse quarterbacks suck?

Who cares? Just win, baby!

Really? You're last sentence kind of leaves it open to debate. Hunt doesn't suck. He's a 1st year starter that has struggled with his throwing consistency, but he has done an ok job with the offense as a whole. Btw, referencing other threads on here that have bashed our team may not be the way to prove your point.

Sent from my ADR6350 using 2

It is not bashing if it's true.

Here, is this better?

Our quarterback is young and has potential. However, at the moment our passing game is arguably the worst in BCS level football.

It is not bashing if it's true.

Here, is this better?

Our quarterback is young and has potential. However, at the moment our passing game is arguably the worst in BCS level football.

It's bashing any way you want to slice it. Why post something like that? We all know that our passing game is not doing well. That you seem to put it all at the feet of the QBs shows a lack of understanding on your part. A passing game consists of two parts...passers and catchers. I really hate that kind of negative posting. It adds nothing of value because it amplifies that which we all already know. The entire point was to criticize the QB play.

It's bashing any way you want to slice it. Why post something like that? We all know that our passing game is not doing well. That you seem to put it all at the feet of the QBs shows a lack of understanding on your part. A passing game consists of two parts...passers and catchers. I really hate that kind of negative posting. It adds nothing of value because it amplifies that which we all already know. The entire point was to criticize the QB play.

You are forgetting Protection from the line.

I stand corrected...at least 3 parts

You guys are crazy. We all know that if your passing game is weak, it's because your QB sucks. There's no other explanation for it.

We also know that if you're a MAC team and you lost to Georgia at Georgia by 20 points, it means that you have the potential to be a program that can compete with SU for recruits down the road.

:blah:

Yet we're #1 in the number of bears killed with the bare hands of our head coach.
I think we are top #10 in Receivers Knocked Out for the Season and Quarterback Rundowns (didn't Price have about 400 yards rushing east-west?), too.