Did you know? | Syracusefan.com

Did you know?

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I found this in the BE blog on ESPN;

Syracuse has opened Big East play against Rutgers six times and has won all six meetings. The last time the Orange faced Rutgers to open league play was in 2004. Syracuse won that game, 41-31. On the flip side, Rutgers is 6-14 in Big East openers, including a 3-7 mark under head coach Greg Schiano. In Big East openers on the road, the Scarlet Knights are 1-7 all-time, 1-4 under Schiano. The lone road victory in a league opener for the Scarlet Knights came in 2006 at USF (22-20).
Home sweet Dome: Syracuse went 2-4 last year at home, with its only wins against two FCS opponents. This year, the Orange are 3-0. It’s the first time the Orange has started 3-0 at the Dome since 2001 when it posted a 6-0 home mark on its way to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the Insight.com Bowl.

This year, the Orange are 3-0. It’s the first time the Orange has started 3-0 at the Dome since 2001 when it posted a 6-0 home mark on its way to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the Insight.com Bowl.

And we got screwed out of the Gator Bowl that year for a VT team that we had two more wins than, and we beat.

I found this in the BE blog on ESPN;

Syracuse has opened Big East play against Rutgers six times and has won all six meetings.

I hate streaks like this. They have to end sometime. Hopefully not this weekend.

I hate streaks like this. They have to end sometime. Hopefully not this weekend.
They'll only have to end because we go to the ACC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom