Didnt notice the theme thing on the Unis' till just now | Syracusefan.com

Didnt notice the theme thing on the Unis' till just now

Marsh01

Living Legend
As far as the whole slang thing with the school names on the jerseys..

'Zona, 'Cuse, Gators, Blue Devils, etc.

Still pretty weak but oh well.

all the teams wearing them wore nike when they won the national championship

This is really not that bad a look. I'm not good with colors, but it seems like a blue-gray, no?

10483568-large.jpg

Better than this ...

This is really not that bad a look.

no, no, no - haven't you been paying attention to the board today? this is the most hideous thing in the history of the world

and everyone who sees them must make an even more over the top comment about how awful they are

wearing them for even one game against a nobody opponent is such a huge disaster they should just forfeit the rest of the season :rolleyes: :rolling: :crazy:

This is really not that bad a look. I'm not good with colors, but it seems like a blue-gray, no?

That looks amazing. Back on board.

Just remember that Nike is light years ahead of anyone else when it comes to uni design, this is a statement about being ELITE, and I'd rather have something off-the-wall than Adidas' copy/paste high school template look (this coming from a guy who's worn out a few pairs of Rod Lavers).

That looks amazing. Back on board.

Just remember that Nike is light years ahead of anyone else when it comes to uni design, this is a statement about being ELITE, and I'd rather have something off-the-wall than Adidas' copy/paste high school template look (this coming from a guy who's worn out a few pairs of Rod Lavers).

Regardless of how anyone feels about the uni's we are HYPER ELITE and that's the most important thing. Can anyone imagine how smitten this board would be with the hyper elite jerseys had we not been selected?

FWIW, I think the new uni's will look better on TV than in pictures.

Mark it down-- the players will love these. Try to look at them from the perspective of a 18-22 year old kid.

SWAG!

According to Nike the platinum series is to recognize just 9 teams that won national championships while wearing Nike uniforms. Puts us in pretty elite company. The uniform will be worn just once this year. For SU against S Florida Feb 22. I didn't realize that. All this to just wear them one time?

Regardless of how anyone feels about the uni's we are HYPER ELITE and that's the most important thing. Can anyone imagine how smitten this board would be with the hyper elite jerseys had we not been selected?

FWIW, I think the new uni's will look better on TV than in pictures.

Yeah, I'd be annoyed if I was a Sparty fan. The 2000 team won the title in 'Boks. Been a Swoosh school almost ever since, but, rules is rules. Haha.

Yeah, I'd be annoyed if I was a Sparty fan. The 2000 team won the title in 'Boks. Been a Swoosh school almost ever since, but, rules is rules. Haha.

Better yet, Kentucky. I was watching the 1996 national championship the other day and noticed that they were all wearing Converse. Bummer.

Better yet, Kentucky. I was watching the 1996 national championship the other day and noticed that they were all wearing Converse. Bummer.

I completely forgot they won in '98 w/Tubby. Found some pics and they were wearing the Swoosh when they beat the Doleac/Miller Utes. Darn.

I completely forgot they won in '98 w/Tubby. Found some pics and they were wearing the Swoosh when they beat the Doleac/Miller Utes. Darn.

Darn. Didn't know they made that change.

The back is kinda tacky but I like the '03☆. Numbers look very '96 era.
44.JPG

10483568-large.jpg

Better than this ...

Who's the dude in our new uniform?

I think they're great. Love the 'Cuse on the front, the block S detail on the back, the 2003 and star, the design and cut of the side panels. I like the color scheme. Only thing I don't like is the color of the numbers, too close to the rest of the uniform. If it was somewhat blue that would be sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom