Dino Babers gave up. And that is absolutely inexcusable. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers gave up. And that is absolutely inexcusable.

Eh... while maybe not a good look, perception is not always reality. I have a hard time believing that the son of a military man, who talks about it with pride "quit". Your again talking to the man's integrity. If JW thought there was an integrity issue with Babers, the leader of young men, he would be gone. He probably gave the reason he gave because some people are bitching about it and so he gave an answer. My guess...there was an issue that he was keeping inhouse, ergo the dressing down that occurred on the field after the game.

Eh... while maybe not a good look, perception is not always reality. I have a hard time believing that the son of a military man, who talks about it with pride "quit". Your again talking to the man's integrity. If JW thought there was an integrity issue with Babers, the leader of young men, he would be gone. He probably gave the reason he gave because some people are bitching about it and so he gave an answer. My guess...there was an issue that he was keeping inhouse, ergo the dressing down that occurred on the field after the game.
Agree..let's move on!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom