Dino Babers MSG chant | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers MSG chant

I hope he finds out this happened. He thought it was cool the attendance total for the UL game, I think this is just as cool. Or just cool in general.

If anyone stayed in section 107 through the Yukon game they’d know what I’m taking about

FYI - despite the poor showing from Boeheim’s squad there are multiple chants for our football head coach currently ringing through MSG!

LGO!!
Nice. Try to get it going at the game tomorrow.

I planned beforehand to get a Dino Babers chant going during the Louisville game but I started drinking and, well, forgot

Almost makes me feel bad I left the Garden in disgust before I heard this. Planned on staying for the entire second game, but the words “I’m done with basketball for the weekend” came flying out of my mouth and I just went with it.

Almost makes me feel bad I left the Garden in disgust before I heard this. Planned on staying for the entire second game, but the words “I’m done with basketball for the weekend” came flying out of my mouth and I just went with it.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch yukon iowa. I had great seats too but you couldn't have paid me to sit through that crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom