Dino coming up on Stephen A Smith | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino coming up on Stephen A Smith

Stephen A is a character created in the same way Vince McMahon creates characters. No one ever discusses sports talk guys nationally, unless their characters. Skip Bayless has had opinions on topics for both sides. Whatever generates clicks and arguments.

SAS is fantastic in his character and also extremely knowledgeable. Having him be pro-Cuse is a huge deal

His style seems confrontational but much of what he says makes a lot of sense.

The best part is we also found out Marcus "Gator" Clayton is returning to play in the game tomorrow!

I didn't listen so this joke probably went over my head. Isn't Clayton the kid who sued us?

This has to be a legendary moment

wow that's an awesome end of interview speech...

"Mo Neal you hear me!"

"Dungey you hear me!"

"This is what it's all about !"

"We've been waiting for this !"

"Syracuse stand up !! "

"and I hope Mike Golic is listening to me" lol

View attachment 144522
That opening scene and the unmasking are two great movie scenes !! I am getting pissed In not going to be in the Bronx

Used to Hate Stephen A. Now, I don’t mind him as much. I’m starting to believe he might know what he’s talking about too.

He doesn’t. He is the epitome of a sports media gas bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephen A is a character created in the same way Vince McMahon creates characters. No one ever discusses sports talk guys nationally, unless their characters. Skip Bayless has had opinions on topics for both sides. Whatever generates clicks and arguments.

SAS is fantastic in his character and also extremely knowledgeable. Having him be pro-Cuse is a huge deal

I mean, if you like your sports media types to be WWE characters.

Message to Notre Dame!
its over.jpg

I can see right before the football runs on the field next year, Syracuse stand up! Three times and the crowd goes nuts.

During the sermon, Stephen A. yells out three players. Moe Neal, Dungey, and Clayton. He obviously meant Slayton
I think it is obvious that he meant Clayton Welch, who Stephen A. just wanted to make sure was listening to his diatribe.

That is awesome. He gets aggrevating but damn I wanna kill someone right now figuratively. Did ya see how I did that.

That's nice but I like it better when Babers gives the speeches. We have the best speeches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom