Dino in "The Jungle" with Jim Rome today at 12:40 ET | Syracusefan.com

Dino in "The Jungle" with Jim Rome today at 12:40 ET

The usual stuff, Rome loves Dino, said him and Gundy are coaches you would run through wall for. Played the locker. room speech audio. Just the stuff we always here. Building a culture at SU.

I know he's wildly successful, but I find Jim Rome to just be a caricature of himself at this point. I look at him the way I look at The Simpsons in 2018.

That said, I'm happy Dino and SU is getting this exposure.

Last edited:
Yeah. Not a big Rome fan, but he’s kinda innocuous at this point. I mean it’s just how he makes a living.

I know he's wildly successful, but I find Jim Rome to just be a caricature of himself at this point. I look at him the way I look at The Simpsons in 2018.

Agree, and I think the same of Stephen A as well. But gawd love 'em for the exposure they give us. Pimp us out all you need.

Agree, and I think the same of Stephen A as well. But gawd love 'em for the exposure they give us. Pimp us out all you need.

From sea to shining sea.

I never liked him. I always thought he either tried way too hard to be edgy or is just an arrrogant jerk. Glad we're getting some publicity though.

Yeah. Not a big Rome fan, but he’s kinda innocuous at this point. I mean it’s just how he makes a living.
Nor am I, going back to the 90s when he referred to JB as "rat heim" all the time on his radio show that was designed for Jr high age mentality.

Nor am I, going back to the 90s when he referred to JB as "rat heim" all the time on his radio show that was designed for Jr high age mentality.
Yeah, he has always liked repeating his insulting nicknames like he was proving a point. It would have been awesome if Jim Everett hadn't held back when he wouldn't stop calling him Chris.

This and the whole Jim Everett thing lost me. I don't mind being critical but keep it above a 1st grade level.

Yeah, he has always liked repeating his insulting nicknames like he was proving a point. It would have been awesome if Jim Everett hadn't held back when he wouldn't stop calling him Chris.

As I recall Jim Everertt didn't hold back.

As I recall Jim Everertt didn't hold back.
I just watched the video. He did. After he knocked the table over and pushed Rome off the stage, he could've unloaded on him and he pretty much just stood there. It was certainly the right call though. I sure he was imagining the lawsuit that would've brought if Everett had done real damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom