Dino on Golic and Wingo 8 AM today (ESPNNews / ESPN radio) | Syracusefan.com

Dino on Golic and Wingo 8 AM today (ESPNNews / ESPN radio)

I believe it is on ESPNews. My tv guide is showing SportsCenter on ESPN2 at 8 and Golic and Wingo continuing on ESPNews.

Golic and Wingo really do love Dino. Golic has been really good with joking around with Dino in the past and it's been great everytime he is on. But I've been told my many members the show is not good and they are not sure how I listen/watch it. :rolleyes:

All they talked about was Clemson and Notre Dame. Nothing about our season success

Golic best not bring up the Irish.
Why? It would all be in good fun, between mature men who understand it is not a personal insult or an assault on their manhood.

Dino believes Clemson and ND will be the best game.
Thinks Clemson QB has come a long but ND plans really well on defense.
Thinks going to 8 teams (playoffs) will give a better chance for the best team to win College Football. Believes a "Hoosier type team can win with just 4". Also talking about how depth would play a bigger role in a 8 team playoff.
Goals for the bowl = 9 wins to 10 wins, 2nd spring ball for us to help build the under belly for the football team, and it's the end of the 2018 season with the start of the 2019 season.
Wingo made a Tullies tenders reference at the end.

Golic and Wingo really do love Dino. Golic has been really good with joking around with Dino in the past and it's been great everytime he is on. But I've been told my many members the show is not good and they are not sure how I listen/watch it. :rolleyes:

It is a 4 hour commercial fest M-F with very little substance.

A solid short segment with Dino doesn’t change what it is.

Why? It would all be in good fun, between mature men who understand it is not a personal insult or an assault on their manhood.
I meant that half jokingly

It is a 4 hour commercial fest M-F with very little substance.

A solid short segment with Dino doesn’t change what it is.

It's gets me through the start of the workday
Everything is a commercial fest anymore
I'm not ever going to say it's the best show but they usually have pretty solid guest on and the content is reasonable. Once you get past the point of thinging it's just two dads trying to out do each other it's enjoyable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom