Dino Recruiting Visit on Saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Recruiting Visit on Saturday

Yeah and he’s on the verge of flipping a couple big recruits

And there’s some that just have general interest, if we can get a few of these to commit we could be seeing us rise from the ashes.
Jon Stewart.gif

I'd really like to see SU get more Buffalo area kids,

As with any other instate kids -
They have to want to be gotten.

It’s understandably difficult to get a croot who is good enough to go to a factory program, or even a better peer like Pitt to consider us -
Those teams are relevant every year, go to a bowl every year.

Cuse has been to one bowl in the last nearly a decade.
That’s basically since these kids started playing Pop Warner.

Even 2018 is now before any of them were in HS.

We need to win, and we need to get guys into the NFL.
Consistently.

Here’s hoping this season is the start of doing that, which will make recruiting the best NY players that much easier and more appealing.

Babers went to visit a 9th grader? Smh
You can shake your head but that kid is going to be a very highly ranked national recruit.

He has been courted by Ohio State and Penn State this year, and we have been all over him as well.

I'm cautious when I say he will be top 100.

He may end up top 50 in his class.

We all want the program to be good again - these are the kids we need to sustain any success.

When Garrett and Duce go to the league, and possibly Carter, this kid would be the next one in line.

Just one stop yesterday? Shady would've had that helicopter humming across the state.

You can shake your head but that kid is going to be a very highly ranked national recruit.

He has been courted by Ohio State and Penn State this year, and we have been all over him as well.

I'm cautious when I say he will be top 100.

He may end up top 50 in his class.

Babers doesn’t even have a contract that runs that far out.

His time would be better spent going after the defensive lineman that we so desperately need next season.

Babers doesn’t even have a contract that runs that far out.

His time would be better spent going after the defensive lineman that we so desperately need next season.
The ones that visited for Louisville and Purdue and Virginia?

Bertrand, Norman, and Brown?

You need to be on kids early - especially the high end ones, just to have a chance.

Also, we don't know where Swag Daddy went - he could have flown down to Philly and drove around to visit all those top end kids.

The ones that visited for Louisville and Purdue and Virginia?

Bertrand, Norman, and Brown?

You need to be on kids early - especially the high end ones, just to have a chance.

Also, we don't know where Swag Daddy went - he could have flown down to Philly and drove around to visit all those top end kids.

Yes those three are the ones he should be visiting.

I really don’t need a lesson on how to recruit and I’ll frankly never be swayed that recruiting 9th graders is a smart play.

He needs to win now in 2023 or he won’t make it to 2026.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom