Dino / Shrader / Alford Pressers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Shrader / Alford Pressers

I broke for the 1st time before half by typing things I normally wouldn’t.

I’ve seen questionable things for awhile but kept it to myself. A win always makes everyone feel better, but there are communication/organization issues that just should not be happening.

Regardless, we just need to keep getting better and find a way to win 2 out of the next 4. Have to do it.

Great job by the team closing yesterday. We have foundational pieces. Have to keep building.

Whoever that first interviewer was is OBNOXIOUS. He's trying to catch a Freshmen give up his coaches. Multiple questions about the halftime locker room. If that's Axe, he needs to be talked to.

Axe doesn't do road trips. Couldn't be him.

Whoever that first interviewer was is OBNOXIOUS. He's trying to catch a Freshmen give up his coaches. Multiple questions about the halftime locker room. If that's Axe, he needs to be talked to.
I think it's Mink.

I think it's Mink.
The interviews reveal that some of the alleged journalists attempting to cover Syracuse football should be working in another field. Just awful questions.

Maybe think about asking questions the readers might want answered? It is no wonder the PS has hit an all-time low in terms of football coverage.

I’ll take hard-hitting questions from local beat reporters any day if the week.

Yep that was dinos best presser ever. I’m still in the Dino camp after a brief flirtation on the other side.
At this point I would prefer the consistency... unless something happens and the wheels fall off.

Same questions for all three. Sounds like we can expect a story for Nate mink. Two working titles “line in the sand at half time” “if this game was a movie, half time was the climax”

It was good to see Dino happy/relieved. Whoever is asking those questions about movies is an idiot. Don’t encourage Dino to do that stuff it’s the worst part of his schtick.

Was this press availability done on a delivery dock? What in the world was going on with all the outside noise.

I expected Alford to sound more like a hockey player than what he actually sounds like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom