Dino to be on CFP Coaches room | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino to be on CFP Coaches room

The PAC 12 is about to be a power again. Very impressed with the CU coach, USC's back, Cal's gonna make a big hire and Utah's there as well.

Only a matter of time before Oregon and U of A figure it out as well.

The PAC 12 is about to be a power again. Very impressed with the CU coach, USC's back, Cal's gonna make a big hire and Utah's there as well.

Only a matter of time before Oregon and U of A figure it out as well.
MacIntyre is impressive... touch more conservative than DB, but, definitely on point. Ruhle's really impressive too.

NC St. & BYU - not as much.

I didn't watch the coaches' roundtable last year, but I have to say it's an amazing way to watch a game if you're a neutral observer that loves the intricacies of the game. If it's a tie game in the fourth I might turn on the regular broadcast but this is too good right now.

MacIntyre is impressive... touch more conservative than DB, but, definitely on point. Ruhle's really impressive too.

NC St. & BYU - not as much.

Thought the same of Mac and Ruhle. BYU seems a bit over his head and Doren? Is he there?

I hate to say it but Addazio comes across as likeable.
His philosophies may not be popular, but, he's been around big time ball forever and knows his .

Dino is checking Twitter and this thread.

Boozing in your honor Dino, f clemson. Bama wanted no part of Mahoney, we spared them and went 4-8.

Busting Dino about colors... Addazio must read our uni threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom