Dino's Bowl Presser | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Bowl Presser

Syracuse Football‏
Dino: We're going to the Camping World Bowl. We get to work on our tans.

Dino: "I think it's cool we're playing an old rival." Says this team would've been happy to go anywhere.

Dino: “I appreciate the slotting of it because that’s where the 2nd best team in the ACC goes.”

Dino: "There's a big difference between 9 and 10 wins, this is a chance to cement this senior class and what they've been able to accomplish"

Babers says he’s giving his team until Thursday to focus on studying for exams, then it’s back to practice. He says it’s like getting a second spring (15 extra practices)

Babers says going to a bowl game is like getting a “second spring” (15 extra practices). Wants to use this month to help the seniors finish off the 2018 season the right way while making sure the young guys *start* 2019 the right way as well.

Dino said 9-3 season has gotten Syracuse a seat at the table for some higher-level recruits this cycle and moving forward.

Dungey: We really just wanted to play another game. This was best-case scenario.

Asked about the teams reaction to the Bowl news, Eric Dungey says "Kielan and I were the only ones together. We just gave each other a little fist bump and that was about it"

Kielan Whitner “excites for the challenge” of facing WVU, Grier. Going against SU’s own offense in practice helps, he said.

Last edited:

Ha, he said kindling

1543787754216.jpeg

>"I'm gonna do a Bill Belichick, we need to celebrate today"

Like, celebrate while we have them? Or celebrate because we're always going to have him?

Idk what it means to do a belichick.

Like, celebrate while we have them? Or celebrate because we're always going to have him?

Doing a Belichick is basically saying nothing while speaking words into the air in an effort to answer the question without answering it...see what I’m doing here?... it’s me doing a belichick.

Bellichick barely celebrates the day he wins a sb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom