Dino's Game 7 Press Conference for Clemson: 11 AM | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 7 Press Conference for Clemson: 11 AM

Those resources are probably difficult to come by.

Not sure on the accuracy of that, but its interesting that we have a major. I have to think 37 years of real coaching experience is important, as well.

Not sure on the accuracy of that, but its interesting that we have a major. I have to think 37 years of real coaching experience is important, as well.
What would Homer Smith say.

Analytics should be used as a guide and not a decision maker. However if you go against them it has to be because of feel for the game and not meatheadedness. Dino has no feel for the game and should probably use the math every time.

CIL has a good post somewhere in this mess, he has DC going for it on 4th down. So then what...

Little margin in these ACC games.
I rather have to make one 4th down stop where you aren’t playing conservative on D than hold them to less than 10 yards on 3rd down while being conservative to not allow the big play and then have to make a stop on 4th down as well.

Too many people are acting like one extra play isn’t as big a deal as only 10 yards. Ten yards is nothing. An extra play is huge when given where they were on the field.

If they were had a chip shot FG vs 3rd and 23 then you take the penalty. NFL kickers aren’t that good from 51. Make the guy prove it.

Last edited:
What is it with these press conferences and not being able to hear the reporters questions?

to be fair this is a pre covid problem with the mics
Yeah the Sabres have always had the same problem, though the masks probably don’t help matters in this regard.

I see where people keep saying we had a 40-second play click after the TD. I’m pretty sure there is only a 25-second play clock after a TD for the extra point try.

1634076547602.png
1634076547602.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom