Dino's NSD Presser at 3:30 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's NSD Presser at 3:30

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball
AD John Wildhack in the house.

Football staff also seated in back of the room.

2017 class will be cornerstone of the program, Babers said

Babers: When we evaluated DeVito we thought he was special. Said he was 2-star when he committed

Babers compares QB Tommy DeVito to Denzel in "Glory" -- keeping tight hold of the flag, even as under fire (in this case from other schools)

DB: class puts us closer to where we want to be with depth. We may add a transfer down the road.

Babers declined to specify which positions SU is still looking at. I'd guess DL, DB, RB. SU has as many as six spots left to use this cycle.

Syracuse HC Dino Babers asked about recruiting Canada. He cites rooming with a Canadian as a freshman at Hawaii.

I expect great things from Eric Coley. We treated him like a normal recruit (son of DL coach Vince Reynolds)

Pierre is more power back/ Stritzinger is more shake and bake.

Syracuse HC Dino Babers said DB Ifeatu Melifonwu can play wherever he wants. Clearly psyched to have held off Mich.

Babers' take on where his teams falls in recruiting rankings and: We like to think we're good at our jobs.

Florida should be a hard star to mess up an evaluation. They practice year-round.

Syracuse HC Dino Babers asked about recruiting rankings. Tells story about Jimmy Garoppolo.

Syracuse HC Dino Babers on Year 1 expectations for QB Tommy DeVito: "Come in, be a good teammate, relax and let's see what happens."

Syracuse HC Dino Babers thanks his team for helping recruit the 2017 class.

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball
"He was always committed to Syracuse and never wavered." - @CoachBabersCuse on QB Tommy DeVito #OITNF

"I think it's an untapped area. It's something we are going to take advantage of." - @CoachBabersCuse on the two Canadian signees

C3m1vBEWQAAOJzK.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully it wil will be posted in full later on!

It's okay guys! On Cuse's snapchat they took a video and the caption was "Babers on Tommy LeVito"

:(

Presser and a couple of additional videos are now posted.

Dino exudes confidence and seems to have a plan. I believe. September can't come soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom