Dino's NSD Presser | Syracusefan.com

Dino's NSD Presser

Syracuse Football‏
Dino Babers at podium now for signing day presser. Says Cooper Dawson's announcement with Kingsley Feinman was "gracious."

Dino: Most of this class was done off 4-8 season and W vs. Clemson, and backpart of class was off the 9-3 season.

Dino: If we find a QB we feel is worthy we'll bring him in, but we're not going to force one.

Dino: ~5 spots remain in the class

Dino: We're far away, but we're not that far away. We're 2 4th-quarter stops from having an unbelievable year. "We're very competitive on the field." But depth isn't there yet to compete on a national level.

Dino: We're still at the stage where most of our guys are 3 star athletes we have to develop in weight room and on-field. Whether we have a guy like Andre Cisco, who can contribute right away, we'll see.

Dino: I'm flattered by billboard on I-690.

Last edited:
A tradition unlike any other, the live signing day press conference not loading on any platform for me.
9accadd8-bf37-440a-bb5d-337347d07533_iGheINZxCMQMhDuU2Kn5tInfKNjxMBODvtOCqy0yO-zxK8w0NFHe5VFNVJdzi9tUZPqg2WgHRNg-_1_0.jpg

Interesting he still sees roughly 5 spots still remaining. Looks like there is going to be some attrition.

Don't care, but surprised he didn't know whether #44 was retired.

Well, they technically did "un-retire" it a few years ago, but then kinda walked it back somewhat after the initial announcement (all during FHCSMFS's regime), so it's understandable why he might be unclear about that -
I know I am.

I think that IF they found that RB recruit that had "it", that 44 would possibly be an option.

I also think that IF Dino & crew wanted it back in circulation, that JW and Syverud would probably be happy to sign off on it. DOCTOR Gross has left the building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom