Dino's Week 5 NC State Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 5 NC State Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart

They go from FSU, to Syracuse, to playing Louisville 5 days later on a Thursday?

Please be a trap
Please be a trap
Please be a trap

I have no shame in how we win.
IMG_1123.GIF

No, I was just going to ignore it. Could be setting the stage for an interesting first injury report.

Trying to think of all the worst things that could happen...

1) The knee to Dungey's head - while he wasn't down long and came back to play, after effects from those types of things are much more noticeable the day after.

2) Conway may have fractured something in his wrist.

3) Coleman broke his foot and is out 6 weeks.

That's all I got. If anyone needs a pick me up, I'll be here all week.

Conway came back in I think. Coleman though. Could be him.

Trying to think of all the worst things that could happen...

1) The knee to Dungey's head - while he wasn't down long and came back to play, after effects from those types of things are much more noticeable the day after.

2) Conway may have fractured something in his wrist.

3) Coleman broke his foot and is out 6 weeks.

That's all I got. If anyone needs a pick me up, I'll be here all week.

I re-watched the Dungey slide and I don't think he was really hit hard. I think he was furious that there was any contact after the slide, and I don't blame him. But it didn't look like it was with the knee.

Of course we're playing NC State and he never plays against NC State. Mahoney is their personal catcher. So he'll probably play.

How season 1 curved recruiting? The 2017 class was notable for 3 grad transfers and 4 jucos, with a heavy emphasis on the defense. Not sure that is what he means, but it something he did not do much of at BGSU or in his 2016 class. He has always talked about preferring bigger players, with smaller guys (Riley) being exceptions. Also, has consistently talked about recruiting speed for his wide receivers.
He mentioned what he was talking about. Seeing the teams and player that they have to go against changed who they recruited so that they could have an advantage in certain areas.

Wait, Peirce is a junior? For some reason I thought he had three years.

He mentioned what he was talking about. Seeing the teams and player that they have to go against changed who they recruited so that they could have an advantage in certain areas.
Rather vague though. So we go back to who he recruited in the 2017 cycle after his first ACC season or in our list of commits in the 2018 cycle. What do you see? What seems to be the new wrinkle? Other than the bushel of jucos and grad transfers, nothing leaps out as special.

Rather vague though. So we go back to who he recruited in the 2017 cycle after his first ACC season or in our list of commits in the 2018 cycle. What do you see? What seems to be the new wrinkle? Other than the bushel of jucos and grad transfers, nothing leaps out as special.

Size. Speed.

I have said for 4-5 years now that the best way to watch Syracuse football and have most fun is at a solid away venue or even a non solid. The Cuse fans there are all diehard and it's a ton of fun. Try to get to an away game or two but kind of whiffing this year

I have said for 4-5 years now that the best way to watch Syracuse football and have most fun is at a solid away venue or even a non solid. The Cuse fans there are all diehard and it's a ton of fun. Try to get to an away game or two but kind of whiffing this year
I've been to 4 true road games over the last few years. I agree 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom