Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Syracuse, N.Y. | Syracusefan.com

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Syracuse, N.Y.

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
There are many barbecue joints in this country that serve only one or two meats. Dinosaur (pictured above) eschews the minimalist style for a varied five-page menu that ranges from the standard ribs, chicken, brisket and pulled pork to South American churrasco chicken, Korean kalbi-style short ribs, a cold-smoked ribeye steak and barbecue jerk salmon.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/exper...es-visits-great-barbecue-restaurants/9055547/

Funny also got cited for a failed health inspection on the same day

Funny also got cited for a failed health inspection on the same day

A couple hundred people got miserably sick from eating at Dinosaur in November 2006 (myself included). Literally the worst night of my life, and had to go to the ER the next morning to get rehydrated. And I still went back to eat there a month later.

A couple hundred people got miserably sick from eating at Dinosaur in November 2006 (myself included). Literally the worst night of my life, and had to go to the ER the next morning to get rehydrated. And I still went back to eat there a month later.
That is dedication!

No pain, no gain. :D

Took my mom and dad there along with my girlfriend back in the mid 90s when we went to school there. My folks and my wife spent the night trading the bathroom. Thank God my iron gut wasn't affected by the same issue. That was a rough night to listen to...

eao1115 said:
Including Matt Gorman if I remember correctly.

how much was the settlement?

i got sick at taco bell once and it took my years to even think of going back, but i did eventually.

i got sick at taco bell once and it took my years to even think of going back, but i did eventually.

Ya know, my Dad (who is in insurance) insisted that if I made a stink about it, they would pay me a couple grand just to go away. But I never followed up - I should have.

Ya know, my Dad (who is in insurance) insisted that if I made a stink about it, they would pay me a couple grand just to go away. But I never followed up - I should have.

thats cause you are reasonable but you prob couldve got $5k tax free... and then donated it to su athletics.

There are many barbecue joints in this country that serve only one or two meats. Dinosaur (pictured above) eschews the minimalist style for a varied five-page menu that ranges from the standard ribs, chicken, brisket and pulled pork to South American churrasco chicken, Korean kalbi-style short ribs, a cold-smoked ribeye steak and barbecue jerk salmon.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/exper...es-visits-great-barbecue-restaurants/9055547/

I live in Houston, TX a place where bbq is known for. Dino BBQ has got to be one of the best places I have ever eaten -- ever.

I live in Houston, TX a place where bbq is known for. Dino BBQ has got to be one of the best places I have ever eaten -- ever.
Then you need to go out more. I can think of 6 places that are SUBSTANTIALLY better off the top of my head without breaking a sweat. The Dino has good brisket and alright wings (from hat I remember), but that's pretty much it.

It's also food poisoning waiting to happen (see above stories). I know I've gotten sick on two separate occasions.

The trick is to wash everything down with Mtn Dew. That kills everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom