Dinosaurs Soon to be Roaming in Brooklyn and Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Dinosaurs Soon to be Roaming in Brooklyn and Buffalo

John Stage must wipe his a$$ with 100 dollar bills.

I've only been once but the new one in Stamford was very good.

Except no Syracuse Salt Potatoes.

I have eaten at four of the locations. Haven't done Newark and Albany...and never plan to do Buffalo.

Except no Syracuse Salt Potatoes.

I have eaten at four of the locations. Haven't done Newark and Albany...and never plan to do Buffalo.

No Salt Potatoes? FAIL

Agree about the Stamford location. Have been a few times and the food is solid. Spacious building too.

I thought Troy was nice. Covered outdoor seating along the river. No salt potatoes as someone else mentioned and no mac salad but they did have potato salad instead. I thought the food was good, but the place had a sort of "packaged" feel to it. Didn't get that impression when I ate at the Rochester Dino. Neither compares to Syracuse imo.

Texas has some good bar-b-que, but I could really use some Dinosaur down here in Houston. I really miss salt potatoes, too...and Hoffmans...and Giannelli...and...

Glad they are successful. Just another great thing about Syracuse.

Texas has some good bar-b-que, but I could really use some Dinosaur down here in Houston. I really miss salt potatoes, too...and Hoffmans...and Giannelli...and...

Glad they are successful. Just another great thing about Syracuse.
If you hang around long enough you might get your wish. Last I heard JB and some other local investors were taking the Hoffman's brand nationally. Dino just seems to be expanding ever outward from it's Syracuse base, so you never know.

Up until Dec '12 my company (the company I work for) was located half a block away from the Dino in Syracuse. It was so easy to walk over to pick up something for lunch. We moved in Jan. about 10 blocks away. My waist line is enjoying it albeit my stomach isn't. (I think that makes sense) ;)

Psyched for Buffalo Location! A nice little addition to revitalization of downtown!

Harlem Dino is very good.

Stamford one is great. No salt potatoes kind of sucks, but it was the first place with the poutine fries and it has barbecue fried rice which is delicious.

The Buffalo Dino will be within walking distance of where I work. They need to hurry the frick up. I tried to go to the Syracuse one on Saturday but I couldn't get in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom