Dion 9th to Detroit has Mlive examining the specimen | Syracusefan.com

Dion 9th to Detroit has Mlive examining the specimen

I'd say that the majority of "character issues" that article raises have been more than adequately addressed. Pretty poor article, if you ask me.

Yuck, yuck, yuck to Dion Waiters on the Pistons. Not that he isn't good enough to go there but that team already has too many guards. Stuckey/Knight/Gordon/etc. I guess they could amnesty Gordon and trade Stuckey, but I'm not sure you guys want Waiters paired with Knight (truly poor PG). If I were a Cuse fan I would want a better situation for Waiters.

I'd say that the majority of "character issues" that article raises have been more than adequately addressed. Pretty poor article, if you ask me.
Yes, he had some character issues his first year of college. He's hardly the only one. He turned it around completely his sophmore year, yet people are still harping on him as a freshman. Amazing.

I think they just plucked all of the sound bytes from all of the rehased articles that have been making the rounds. The draft can't come too soon for me.

College Sports = Looking for the positives in players
Pro Sports = Looking for the negatives

College Sports = Looking for the positives in players
Pro Sports = Looking for the negatives

College Sports = Free Labor
Pro Sports=Paid Labor

I cant find any character concerns in Dion. If anything the guy has grown up immensely at Syracuse. Came here with some baggage and left here a humble, hard working, model citizen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom