Dion Top 10 | Syracusefan.com

Dion Top 10

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Nice play, dribbled through Luis Scola's legs as he came in to double team Dion, Dion slipped through and laid it in.

Nice play, dribbled through Luis Scola's legs as he came in to double team Dion, Dion slipped through and laid it in.

That was so playground - that was incredible!

Am I the only one who, from the baseline angle, didn't think that looked intentional? Looked more like he was trying to split the defenders normally, the ball hit Scola's leg and took a fortuitous bounce. That's how it looked to me, anyway.

Dion said he fumbled the ball a bit. He was not trying to put it through his legs.

He had 7 assist in that game and running more point little by little.

20 shots to get 16 is probably not what Byron Scott is looking for... but he is learning the ropes.

20 shots to get 16 is probably not what Byron Scott is looking for... but he is learning the ropes.

He ran a ton of pick and rolls and was racking up the assist had 4 straight I believe then the defensive changed how they were playing it forcing him to be the shooter and he missed more than he made.

It wasn't intentional. Was watching the game, he lost the ball. Anderson Varejao, despite the heat he takes, is having an incredible year. At one point he scored like 12 straight in the third qtr last night.

He played absolutely no defense in that clip. Plus, he looks a bit out of shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom