Direc TV in Syracuse, what station are next 2 games on?????? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Direc TV in Syracuse, what station are next 2 games on??????

In Rochester it showed up on Channel 16 The CW on Time Warner
From past DirecTV experience this is regional only and will probably not be on

NBC on syracuse can cause all the ESPN3 stream local to be blacked out if they want as well.. but i imagine most locals can get it someplace.

Why is it not showing up on the Wstm channel guide on directv. It says high school football.

Apparently you can also watch it on the ACC website. I don't see it listing on ESPN 3.

I'm so glad I got DirecTV to watch all these games :bat:
It's not directvs fault, it's ACC. They don't have any network outlets for these games for some reason. If it was on fox, MSG, Sny, etc they'd have it.

I'm pretty sure I hate that we're in the acc.
football

I'm pretty sure I hate that we're in the acc.
football
It was a necessity to move for our football team and am very happy for that, but for basketball this tv schedule is asinine.

Why is it not showing up on the Wstm channel guide on directv. It says high school football.
because they r idiots. mike also said james murray will list game stations as well day before games, MIKE WATERS IS THE MAN!

Hey, hope you didn't think you'd get great TV coverage in the northeast with only two other northeast schools (Pitt and BC) in the ACC.

I'd be missing about about nine basketball games this year without AppleTV.

According to ACC network website, Va Tech game will be on NBC 3 Syracuse. If you have directv and have local channels, you should get it

Hey, hope you didn't think you'd get great TV coverage in the northeast with only two other northeast schools (Pitt and BC) in the ACC.

I'd be missing about about nine basketball games this year without AppleTV.

AppleTV is merely a device, one of several, which allows one to stream a game via the TV set. You would get the games via ESPN3 regardless of whether you owned the device.

These two games will also be shown on ESPN Full Court.

If Full Court is anything like their football counterpart, then expect SD only.

I'll be using the WatchESPN app on my AppleTV... just like cuseguy.

argh, think I get it now… those previous games were actually 'Regional Sports Network' which then includes all the regional FoxSports channels which are part of the DirectTV sportspack. These upcoming games are 'ACC Network' which aren't affiliated with the FoxSports channels and aren't part of the sports pack.
Really, really lame. Good thing I got DirectTV primarily to watch SU games :rolleyes:.
Since those ACC Network games are on espn3/Fullcourt, looks like I'm gonna invest in an AppleTV
:bang:

Get a Roku 3. AWESOME product, better than apple TV

There's no perfect streaming box. I like my AppleTV because I have other Apple products (let's us use AirPlay) and content (iTunes). For me it's missing Amazon and VUDU apps, though I can access that content from other devices.

If you're not tied to the Apple ecosystem then Roku would be the way to go. There's a good chance I'll get one of these as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom