Disappointed we were unable to capitalize with Sullinger out | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed we were unable to capitalize with Sullinger out

I'm worried what will happen when he returns

We've had trouble scoring without waiters on the floor. He got us going when he came of the bench and we have not done much since he return to the bench.

Its been 3 to 1 fouls on us since then . . . . . .

I sense a 20 pt, 4 ast 2nd half from Dion about to happen.

The only player out of the starting 5 who has showed up this half is scoop. CJ,Joseph,Triche need to step up.

One pass, stupid jumper.

Missed lay-ups. Should be up at least 6.

D is good. Have to get that 3rd on Sullinger quick.

We've had trouble scoring without waiters on the floor. He got us going when he came of the bench and we have not done much since he return to the bench.
We had a nice spark from James, then the refs cut the momentum with that crap tip call. That was a big moment.

I sense a 20 pt, 4 ast 2nd half from Dion about to happen.

Might have had another 8 points in the first had they called all the times he got wacked.

I'm worried what will happen when he returns

We didn't take advantage of his absence. We need to drive the ball to the basket. Too many settled-for jumpers in the last 10 minutes of that half. We need to ratchet up the intensity to the next level and get back to driving the ball right to the rim. 20 minutes til the Final Four!! Make'm count! LGO!

Dion is going to win player of the tournament or whatever the award is called in the second half

Dion's got to go right at Sully in 2nd half. We've got to be agressive and keep going to the tin.

Agreed. He was dominating the glass before he went out. We are settling for too many stupid jumpers. If Dion can stay out of foul trouble, they cannot keep him out of the lane. We need him to carry us to the win.

We couldn't because Dion got in early foul trouble by the refs.
He played less minutes then Sully.

Dribble drive offense is the key to beating Ohio State. Drive and shoot or dish. We can foul out their bigs that way. Sullinger is slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom