Disappointed With Morgan and Moore | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed With Morgan and Moore

BVille44

All Conference
As always I stayed to the bitter end today and I was really disappointed to see Kendall Moore and Wayne Morgan refuse to stay on the field for the alma mater with their teammates. While the team lined up for the alma mater they walked around the cheerleaders and into the locker room. I am sure the entire team is disappointed but to see Morgan and Moore basically say screw you to their teammates and coaching staff is not is not a good sign for team chemistry.

As always I stayed to the bitter end today and I was really disappointed to see Kendall Moore and Wayne Morgan refuse to stay on the field for the alma mater with their teammates. While the team lined up for the alma mater they walked around the cheerleaders and into the locker room. I am sure the entire team is disappointed but to see Morgan and Moore basically say screw you to their teammates and coaching staff is not is not a good sign for team chemistry.

They've been here long enough. After a while, all fish start to stink.

Gotta go.

That's too bad, it's the third game of the year. If they're bitter it is going to be a long Fall semester for them. Hopefully we see them out there next week.

Losing will do that and I don't really care. I am sure there are a ston of unhappy kids on that team.. We will see more transfers at end of season as well

Looked like Morgan was cleared to play today, for him not to get on the field seems weird given what was going on at safety. And Fredericks not being in the rotation is strange as well.

Looked like Morgan was cleared to play today, for him not to get on the field seems weird given what was going on at safety. And Fredericks not being in the rotation is strange as well.

For how much we ran I kept wondering why Fredericks didn't see a little action. Granted Strickland was running well but he looked pretty gassed a couple times.

i love college football, want the orange to succeed and be a big time winner. However, these are college kids playing a game. Let's lighten up.

Cleared doen't mean he is ready to play. Hasn't practiced in weeks!!!

Cleared doen't mean he is ready to play. Hasn't practiced in weeks!!!
Just as a point of order, he did play on specials. But I agree, he probably doesn't have enough practice reps on D to have an established role yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom