Disappointed...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed......

I hope devito is ready by November 2018. No way dungey will make it through the whole year. Can’t ignore the trend.

Dungey at SU reminds me of RGIII with the Redskins. Running QB's --- or QBs that do a lot of running --- need to be super-injury resistant.

I don't know how much more evidence we have to have before us to understand that the probability that Dungey can get through a 12 or 13 game season --- playing the way he has played --- without injury is extremely low.

Dungey at SU reminds me of RGIII with the Redskins. Running QB's --- or QBs that do a lot of running --- need to be super-injury resistant.

I don't know how much more evidence we have to have before us to understand that the probability that Dungey can get through a 12 or 13 game season --- playing the way he has played --- without injury is extremely low.
Right. Only hope would be dungey staying in the pocket due to exponential improvement on the OL and a change in habit. I just don’t see it by next year.

This is a fair point. I think the fact that dino has called him outright reckless in his press conference says a lot. Thats not necessarily a compliment.

This is a fair point. I think the fact that dino has called him outright reckless in his press conference says a lot. Thats not necessarily a compliment.

Trying to hurdle tacklers is an example.

Fans and coaches love the effort. But it is a reckless play far more likely to end up in a serious injury than it is to be successful.

Trying to hurdle tacklers is an example.

Fans and coaches love the effort. But it is a reckless play far more likely to end up in a serious injury than it is to be successful.

That helmet to helmet hit he took against uva a couple years back still gives me shudders

AD’s don’t use W/L records as the reason for hiring coaches. That’s the shiny thing they hold in front for fans to understand.

Fans who can’t see the difference between 4-8 under Babers and 4-8 under Shafer
I can't see an AD trying to sell a Coach with a record of 8-16 as a P5 HC to a fanbase when the Coach who was just fired probably had a significantly better record.

I think his phone will def ring...whether he takes a job we will see but ADs will inquire on his availability...
I'm not a gambler, but if I was, I would bet big bucks no upper echelon P5 school is hiring him after these 2 seasons when we have been blown out against any good QB we have faced. If we improve and win at least 7 games next year, that could be different.