Discuss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Discuss

If it means we get to play Clemson, FSU every year, collect 5 times as much revenue, and be in a safe home, then they can put the dot in Canada for all I care.

If it means we get to play Clemson, FSU every year, collect 5 times as much revenue, and be in a safe home, then they can put the dot in Canada for all I care.
The 11 dots south of the Mason-Dixon already think Syracuse is in Canada.

BTW, I found this logo on a blog...I don't think it is the official logo, yet.

Uh, football season and NSD is over and spring practice is a month away - are we a little bored boys and girls?

2.07p-acc.png

I think our dot is off...looks like it is over Central Square...about 15 miles too far north.

Woo Hoo Central Square! Hometown pride!

Woo Hoo Central Square! Hometown pride!

AKA Central Square: Where civilization ends.

Once you go past Central Square headed north on I-81 it is like no man's land until you hit Watertown the capital of Northern NY

rebel maps were so good they still think Gettysburg is in rhode island-

Uh, football season and NSD is over and spring practice is a month away - are we a little bored boys and girls?

Oh give it a week and there will probably be some realignment rumor to talk about.
Hey the recruiting board is already on to the 2014 prospects.

[quote="sutomcat, post: 528214, member: 27"

What are they going to do for Notre Dame? Drop the map and just go with an ACC in italic capital letters logo?[/quote]

Notre Dame doesn't get a dot until they bring along their football program.

The Dude from WV says its because the ACC will invite SUNY Oswego

They really didn't know where to put our dot, because everything north of Miami is a home court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom